Only You and Me

Since I am a proud BCWMH addict, I write my own story about the Best Loveteam in Town, Maya and Ser Chief...hope you'll like it. Good Luck sa akin.xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She heard something ringing...now she remembers that was her alarm telling her its already 5:30AM and she needs to get up, napigilan lang ang kanyang pagtayo ng mga hita at brasong nakadantay sa kanyang katawan..saglit lang siyang natigilan before she realized where she was, who was the man beside her and why she was there. Until now she still can't get used to this giddily feelings and at the sametime nervousness now that everything has change in her life. Yes from being Ms. Maya G. Dela Rosa she is know proud to be called Mrs. Maya D. Lim. Pagkatapos ng lahat ng kanilang pinagdaanan, sa piling ng bawat isa din sila ng kanyang pinakakamamahal na Ser Chief, which is now her beloved husband, nauwi.

"Ser Chief, kailangan ko ng bumangon" she told the man who just held her tightly as an answer to her words. Yes, she still calls him Ser Chief, somehow that became her endearment to him, pakiramdam nya kasi parang ibang tao ang kanyang tinatawag whenever she tried calling him Honey or Dear. 

"Madam, 5 more minutes please..no make it 10, wait make it 20 pala, giniginaw ako yakapin mo pa ako" he request of her, he just can't get enough of this beautiful woman in his arms. Until now he still can't imagine after all the pain that he'd been through when his 1st wife Alex died that he will still experience joy and contentment once again, its all thanks to this Angel who became his wife 3 months ago. She still calls him Ser Chief and as an answer to that he calls her Madam Boss, because she is the Boss of the Chief of course.

"Oi, sabi mo 5 minutes lang bakit naging 20 na? Abuso ka ha", natatawa nyang sambit sa kanyang asawa. " 15 minutes after that need ko na talagang bumangon Ser Chief ihahanda ko pa ang breakfast at baon ng mga bata"

"Okay 15 minutes it is Mrs. Lim, and that's a deal" he is happy with this simple hirit at kulitan between them, despite their age gap nagkakasundo sila sa maraming bagay, well he will give credit to his Madam na napakapasensyosa sa kanyang mga mood swings kaya siguro nagkakasundo silang dalawa.

"So Mr. Lim since pinagbigyan kita ng 15 minutes para masdan ang aking kagandahan at singhutin ang aking bango eh dapat sagutin mo ang itatanong ko sa iyo" she teased him that just earned a grin from him.

"Mrs. Lim asaan yung bango na sinasabi mo?'" ganting biro nya sa asawa na kinurot sya sa braso bilang ganti. "Okay, what's the question my lovely wife?" he got curious as to what will it be.

"Uhmm..why do you love me?"..she nervously asked him, ewan nya lang if he heard her clearly. Ewan nya ba, kahit na mag asawa na sila she still feels shy to ask him this.

"What is it again" though she says it in a tiny voice, he still get the question, he still wants to tease her knowing fully that she is now embarrased judging how she blushed...God, just looking at her stirred his desire.

"Alam kong narinig mo ako, nang aasar ka lang eh, don't answer if you don't want too" she pouts her lips, kunwari nagtatampo.

"Haha okay, sorry I'll answer it so you better listen because di ko na uulitin ito" he said in a serious tone at which she laugh at.

"I love you not because you fix our lives but because you made a new home for me and my kids."

"I love you not because you took care of Abby before as a nanny but because you care for her as a mother."

"I love you not because you return  Luke, Nikki, Abby and I from how was we before but because you  transformed us better than how was we."