[1] How to spend your weekend

She Paints Me Blue

Summary

Blue Parker was the epitome of bad luck. In just a day, she lost her job, caught her ex cheating and simultaneously lost everything else on the way. But what such luck she suddenly had when she meets a rather famous icon Jake Colton right in the middle of nowhere! Oh, too bad she “scratched” his car when she threw that not-so-big rock...

What supposed to be a super rare one-day vacation for Paradigm’s Jake Colton turn out to be a tragic day when he allowed a certain bright green eyed woman to hitch a ride in his brand new car. Not only does the woman ruin his two point four million dollar baby (which she said she’ll pay for), she cheats him into giving her free accommodations to his lovely bachelors’ pad! But what’s a superstar to do with his humdrum life when he has some woman to make it more electrifying? Well, make her life a living hell of course!

With her graceless way of whacking and ruining everything in his life, Jake couldn’t help but see his plan quickly backfire. He wasn’t making her life a living hell; she was making his life a living hell! But what’s a guy to do when he finds himself wanting to know a little too much about his boarder and finding her utterly fascinating?

He was going to be in so much trouble... definitely.

.

Chapter 1: How to spend your weekend

“This definitely tops the worst day of your life, Blue.”

Blue Parker muttered to herself as she sluggishly walked down the wide, empty road under the sweltering heat of god-knows-where. She paused for a moment, looked back on the empty trail of dust following her and contemplated if it’s better if she just stopped, gave up, and fried herself to death.

She didn’t know where she was, she didn’t know how many hours she had been walking, and she was starving to death!

How did she manage to get here anyway?

She remembered taking the first bus she could jump into, sat on the farthest back, wailed like a five year old, and came onto terms that she was dead tired crying and went to sleep like a baby. And when she woke up, she found her only carriage - which was her tiny backpack - gone! And she realized she hasn’t even paid the bus driver yet so she attempted to sell her only valuable article, her tattered scarf. But she was a failure in talking sales and instantly got her butt kicked out into the deserted road of no-idea-where.

But how did she end up riding a bus to run away, anyway?

She thought it would just be a typical ol’ Friday for her.

Working on a nine to five hour job of taking orders upon orders of smelly food (that didn’t taste great at all) and going home to her shabby old apartment to celebrate life with her very loving boyfriend! That was her life and she loved every little thing about it.

But who would have thought that this ol’ Friday here was going to take her everything?

Literally.

She remembered she was serving a couple of men that afternoon when she felt someone feeling her up. She wouldn’t have done anything just so that she wouldn’t cause a scene but the bastard just squeezed her bum so hard and added a hard spank. And her temper just flared up to the boiling point and the next thing she knew, she splashed the man with hot coffee leaving him scurrying around, squealing like a douche bag.

It was funny, really! Served the bastard right.

But she should have remembered that nothing good comes out of what she does; because the bastard was actually her boss’s boss! And so, they fired her.