Chapter 4 - Act Normal

George's POV

I woke up with Dream's arm around my waist.

I thought about last night and what happened.

Act Normal. I thought to myself.

Nobody can know about the talk me and Becca had.

Dream was holding on super tight and I couldn't get up.

I flipped around a bit before I was facing him. My head was buried in his T-Shirt.

I look up slightly noticing how adorable Dream was when he slept.

His lightly hrown hair covering his green-ish eyes.

I couldn't help but blush.

I put my hands around Dream. I wasnt exactly sure why I did this, but it felt right.

I look around and see Sapnap and Karl not too far away. Sapnap had been practically ATTACHED to Karl this whole time.

Dream and I both knew that Sapnap was DEFINITELY not straight, not matter how much he acted like it.

Flashbacks of middle school flooded my mind as I thought about Karl's sexuality.

Karl had a crush on this boy named Cameron. I dont think Karl even noticed these feelings until he had to find out the hard way that Cameron was homophobic.

He had trapped Karl in the Janitor's closet and kicked his ass. He walked out with bruises all over, and his lip was bleeding.

We asked him what happened and he burst out into sobs.

I snap back into present time and realise Dream was waking up.

I pretend to be asleep as he sits up in bed. I hear him chuckle, though I'm not sure why.

I pretended to have just woken up.

"Morning Gogy." He said.

His morning voice always caught me off guard. I blushed and looked down.

"Good morning." I said.

"You were talking in your sleep.." he said.

"Oh.. What did I-" I was cut off by Sapnap.

"AYE LOVEBIRDS! FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TALK, IM TRYNNA SLEEP WITH BAE." he said in a whispering tone.

"That's sus." said Karl.

Sapnap flinched a little from not knowing that Karl was awake.

"It's only sus if you're not wearing socks." said Sapnap while lifting up the blanket to reveal his black socks.

"Did you wear socks to bed just so you could do that?" Said Karl.

Sapnap froze.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Said Sapnap, changing the subject.

"I think there might actually be a party today, for the new school year and all that." Said Dream.

"Sick." Said Sapnap. "WAIT BRO YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO?"

"What?" Responded Dream.

"We should all where like, those uh.....long skirts that you wear as shirts but also pants."

"Nick...Do you mean a dress..?"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH, THOSE THINGS."

"That doesn't seem like a good idea." I said.