The Backstory

Y/N was born in the Black family she lived with her mom Julia, her dad Sirius, and her older sister Elenor . They all lived in a burrow near a river, her mom use to take her to the river and tell her stories about the dark hybrid who was killed by Lord Voldemort when he had power . She use to tell her that she was the "princess"of the small land , but no one knew of her until the dark Lord found the isolated island and wanted to take over but he fell in love with The hybrid . Elvera (her name) however hated him and did everything in her power to kill him so she could protect the island from humans .They soon started a war then the Lord saw the true colors of Elvera he knew she was a witch but she showed him her true power . Her eyes turned bright red and she started to grow fangs , he soon discovered she was a demon vampire and fell out of love but wanted to take her power . The Lords army was too much for her and he ended up ending her life. Y/N ended up growing with hearing that story until she was 5 when she found out the Lord Voldemort was killed when she was born by a boy called Harry Potter.

 Y/N ended up growing with hearing that story until she was 5 when she found out the Lord Voldemort was killed when she was born by a boy called Harry Potter