ekahi.

𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗘
                                 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

(NIY-MUH / OH-NEE/ KUH-HAL)

✄ + ✄ + ✄

"Hey India, it's Nimuh. Nimuh's Skin Care Bar on Instagram?" I spoke as I contacted one of my brand ambassadors.

"Hey! How you doing?" I heard a thick, but tiny country accent speak from over the phone.

"Hey honey, I'm doing good and you? I was just wondering if we was still on for the photoshoot today at 12, because the photographer was being kind of snappy and I don't want to upset him anymore than he already is" I looked down at my Apple Watch and concentrated back to the call.

"I'm good, and yes we on our way now. I hope you don't mind, I brought my boyfriend and his two friends cause we going straight to another place after the shoot"

"Yeah that's fine, I'll see you then. Bye!"

"Byeee!"

We hung up the phone and I went to get my sage and start saging the photoshoot room that I'm in for today.

I just want to clear the air of the energy the snappy photographer left in here this morning so once my brand ambassador comes in, it could be all good vibes.

I saged every part of the room about three times and then went into the bathroom to put out the smoke.

"Damn, I smell like barbecue and lavender now" I fanned out my shirt, while looking into my purse for perfume.

I sprayed some on and then tidied up the room a little bit more, and set up some products to use for props.

I heard the old, squeaky door creak open and turned my head to see who it was.

I saw India and her boyfriend Durk, along with them was a brown skin boy with black and blonde dreads and another darker skinned boy with like mini dreads. Not as long as Durk's or the other boys.

"Hey baby, how was the drive here" I hugged her and she hugged me back just as tight.

"It was good, we saw the photographer on the way in. He was bout rude as hell" She scrunched her face up, making Durk nod. "You look good, boo" she sized me up.

I wasn't wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt that read "C E L I N E" in bold black letters, black jeans, and my black Versace Chain Reaction shoes. I had a regular middle part frontal sew in. Not too much.

"Thank you, you look pretty as well. And yeah I don't know what the hell was wrong with him this morning. He's usually not like this. But sorry for the smell in the room, I just got done saging."

I finally took a look at all of their faces and made eye contact with the boy with the blonde and black dreads. I suddenly felt small and got into my shy behavior.

Quickly looking away from his eyes as if I was scanning the room, they landed back on India's. Whose eyes were as big as the moon, staring right back at me in mine.

"That's fine. I don't really smell it like that. But I'll introduce you to these boys cause they rude asses can't speak up"

The other boy sucked his teeth, "Dawg, I said wassup when we walked in"

"Booka you's a bitch ass lie" It sounded funny to hear India cuss.

"Anyways, this is Booka, this Durk my boyfriend, and that's Von!" She pointed each of them out.