elua.

𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗜 𝗞𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗘  
                                 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

                                    ✄ + ✄ + ✄

Throughout the concert, I tried my best to stay out the way and kind of behind the crowd but India would be pulling me every which way with her.

It was a lit ass concert, I can't lie but the whole party crowd wasn't my scene.

"Girl my damn lashes keep fallin downnn" India whined as we was walking back to the room they was originally in.

I pulled her to the side and started trying to fix her lashes, because I know once your lashes start lifting or falling down it becomes irritating.

"You lucky I carry glue with me. Next time get individuals"

"I usually do but I didn't have time tonight"

Shortly, we started following behind the boys again and into the room.

We all sat down around the room. It was people sitting on tables, floors, couches, chairs, counters, etc. That's just how deep they was.

Luckily, it didn't smell bad.

"Aye, Ion know who chicken sandwich this is but I'm eating the shit" Keef said holding up a Popeyes chicken sandwich bag.

"Bitch that's mine!" Herb yelled.

"Too bad" Keef slammed the microwave and started pushing the buttons.

"Y'all have no respect for anybody" Taina, Herb's girlfriend spoke up.

"Shutcho bitch ass up, fore I get to talkin shit bout you" Keef imitated that one video and proceeded to heat up his meal.

It seems as if he was having a hard time pressing the buttons.

"Fuck wrong with these buttons? These hoes jammed in"

"Just press them" Reese inputted.

"Bitch don't you think I'm doing that?"

"Why they always so mean to her" I giggled but lowly asked India.

They was always so mean to Taina, but she seemed nice to me.

"That's just how they is, you gotta learn to not take they ass serious" She shrugged.

"Nah them niggas just rude as hell" Von spoke from next to India.

"You one of em, Von"

"I know how to talk to muthafuckas with respect. They asses just a treat yo ass for no reason. On King David"

"Finally this hoe working" Keef exclaimed as he got the microwave to work.

As soon as he turned around to walk away, the microwave started lighting up and sounding like it was about to blow up.

"NIGGA GET THE DAMN MICROWAVE" Someone yelled while everyone piled up in one corner and Mally was about to run out the door.

Keef was still over here scared to open the damn microwave.

"OPEN THE SHIT ITS GONE CATCH ON FIRE" Bibby yelled.

He finally opened it and a whole thing of smoke flew out making someone hit the fan and we start fanning our hands.

"You fuckin dumb ass. The bag got aluminum on the inside" Breezy went and snatched it from him, throwing it in the garbage.

"Bitch how was I supposed to know? The outside looked like paper. Hell, they need to put a warning label on the bag then" Keef mumbled and walked away.