ekolu.

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧 | 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩𝗢𝗡 | 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗢𝗡

                                  𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

"Nigga you don't hear yo phone ringin?" Louie came in the bathroom and put my phone on the counter.

"Shit, nah" I put the toothbrush down, rinsing my mouth out and answered my phone not looking at the contact.

"Whats good folks"

"Von...why you keep playin wimme" The familiar voice spoke through the phone.

"Asian what the fuck is you talm bout now?" The annoyance in my tone evident.

"That girl who you, Durk, and India was with last night?"

"What fuckin girl, Asian?" I was starting to get frustrated at this point because we weren't even together at the moment and she was still clocking my movements.

I let her, do her and expect for her to do the same for me. No matter how jealous I get.

"Why you callin me Asian, Dayvon? I'm supposed to be the one mad, not you"

"You blowin me right now. The day just started. Go take a walk or some shit" I hung up in her face and continued doing my hygiene and getting dressed.

"Aight. We out to the studio"

Louie drove me, Memo, and Muwop to the studio for a few hours. We was in that bitch fucking around for a while now.

I turn my fitted hat to the back and got on Twitter.

"Aye order some damn Door dash or some"

India  @byindiaroyale  5h

face on Nimah's Skin Care😩.   @nimahxuniverse

   @nimahxuniverse

24k views

11:32 AM • 1/10/21 • Twitter for iPhone

145 Retweets 2,302 Quote Tweets 9,395 Likes

NIMAH 🧿 @nimahxuniverse 5h

pretty mamas 😍😍

I don't know why India be turning her comments so that
only her followers can reply because them fans just end up using the quote tweet anyways .

I followed Nimah on twitter and continued scrolling.

LilReese300 @LilReese300 22h