chapter 15: are you an idiot?

TW: outrage of modesty

Tadashi with swift movements punched the guy, grabbed his phone, and deleted the video he took of y/n.

Tadashi grabbed his shirt, glared at the man with murderous intentions, and asked him

"What do you think you are doing?"

Everyone started staring at the scene unfolding. Tadashi was still beating the living daylight of the man. Y/n stood with shock still registering her. She was clenching her bag. 

Tadashi called the police on the man as he lied unconscious.

Then an older woman who was the receptionist came to y/n to console her.

The first words she said were " You shouldn't have worn a short skirt if you didn't want to attract perverts, you should be more careful in the future". Y/n looked at her even more disturbed. 

But if Tadashi's blood wasn't boiling enough, it sure as hell as did now. 

With rage dripping from every word, he came in between the receptionist and y/n and said

"are You an IDIOT?

I hate people like you the most

You tell people to cover up because there are perverts

Next time if people secretly record pictures in the bathroom would tell them to stop going to the bathroom?

Let ME tell YOU this

She CAN wear whatever she wants

When she's wearing what she wants she becomes the prettiest.

So DON'T blame the victim.

tell the perpetrators to stop being a  f****** pervert  instead huh for a change  "

With that Tadashi pulls y/n's hand and takes her back to his bike. Y/N held his hands tightly since she was just purely shocked. She had never seen anyone stand up for her. And she had never seen Tadashi swear before let alone punch someone. 

Before he gets up on the bike, Tadashi turned to face y/n and looked at her with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay y/n?" he said with worry written all over his face.

Y/n chuckled before turning to a frown.

"Yeah haha...I'm fine... " She said looking down.

Yamaguchi knew that was an obvious lie and pulled her into a hug. Y/n felt even more emotional, she let a few tears out as she held Tadashi a little bit stronger.

....

They rode the bike back to a cafe, it was late but Yamaguchi didn't want y/n to be alone. Y/n felt horrible after being violated like that but she was feeling a litter better because Yamaguchi never stopped holding her hand. He made it bearable. 

Tadashi bought a chocolate cake back to their table and gave it to y/n.

"here you go...um I hope this would cheer you up a bit- you know, I mean it can't solve anything but I just uh okay I think I should just keep quiet," Tadashi said with awkwardness. He doesn't know how to cheer up y/n. Y/n was always the one who tried to make him happy. He couldn't bear to see her being so sad.  It was a special kind of pain seeing your loved one experience pain, it was almost as if you could feel the pain that threads their skin as if it wore your own.

Y/n looked up at Yamaguchi and gave a tired smile. 

"I'm fine Tadashi, I'm fine because I had someone standing up for me. He even punched someone unconscious haha. But jokes aside.

Thank you for being there with me. It made it a bit better." y/n said. She was happy that she didn't have to face the entire situation by herself like she used to. It was nice to have someone beside her.

Who Tadashi trying to trick, he was already 6 feet deep in love with y/n. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he loved her a lot. She had spent the past month writing letters, spending time with him, texting him, sending him memes, and remembering every detail of him. y/n gave so much of himself for her.  Y/n saw him for who he was and she loved him for that. That was more than enough for him.

'How could I not fall for her' he thought to himself

author's note: 

yeah, that was a tamen de gushi reference. 

Recommed GL stories plsss

Thanks for reading.