CHAPTER FOUR

My legs were starting to hurt as I walked towards another rack of violet colored dresses.

I was currently bridesmaid dresses shopping with Jade, Giuliana, Elisabetta, Serafina, my mom, and Lorenzo's mom. We've been shopping for hours and have found nothing.

Giuliana was my matron of honor, Elisabetta and Jade were my bridesmaids. Serafina co-flower girl. Supposedly from Teresa, Lorenzo had another little girl in mind that he wanted as flower girl as well.

"How about this one?" Jade asked, showing me a dress that looked like a horrid romper.

I shook my head, "Ew. Look I don't care about the dresses. I'm not the one wearing them. You guys are so it's all your choice what you want to wear. As long as it's the color violet and short, not long."

Finally Giuliana found a cute simple violet colored strapless with a black belt around it. It was perfect and all three of them got the same exact dress. They each were trying it on, afterwards when I approved Jade came out of the dressing room, dress in her hand.

"So how are you and sex on two legs doing?" Jade smirked and I rolled my eyes.

The moment I told Jade that I was marrying The Lorenzo Caro, she almost had a heart attack. She obviously didn't believe me at first, forcing me to call my mother and she had to tell Jade the truth that I was indeed marrying the amazing looking rich bachelor who is also an utter douche bag.

"Same, maybe a little worse. To be honest I don't know how the hell him and I will survive being married together. We've spent two days together and all we've done is bicker and disagree."

Lorenzo and I have immediately started planning the wedding the moment I signed the contract that Friday afternoon after we ate lunch. Monday and all I can think about is how arrogant and much of an asshole this man is. He's such a know it all as well.

Luckily we were able to compromise but that was only when out mothers were around to help us. If it wasn't for them none of the wedding preparations so far would be close to done.

I picked steak, he picked fish. I picked blue, he picked yellow. I pick roses and he told me it was to cliche. I picked a simple church and he picked a thousand dollars worth wedding venue.

We don't seem to meet eye to eye and I don't understand why this man hasn't called the wedding off yet.

Luckily we both picked an amazing beautiful garden for the wedding venue. It's near a restaurant where are reception will take place.

I figured sense in only getting married once I should at least make this my dream wedding while I'm at it, right?

"I'm sorry to hear that, Rosie. Honestly maybe it's just the hostility you guys have with each other. I mean you both don't want to get married and-"

I interrupted her changing the subject suddenly, my head was starting to hurt and I just needed something else on my mind besides this damn wedding, "How are you and Jackson doing?"

Jade smiled brightly, "We're so great. He finally asked me out. He's my date to the wedding."

I frowned slightly, that damn thing somehow made it's way back in to conversation again, "How's everything at school going?"

I haven't been at school lately. My mom told them I'm sick but everyone knows about the wedding now. I have made all my time and effort towards this stupid thing and all my school work is the last thing on my mind.

Jade sighed, "Let's just say...it's a good thing you decided to take the school week off. The kids at school. They've said things you shouldn't hear."