Moral/ purpose of story!

Hello everyone, I would like to start by saying I'm so thankful and blessed that you all supported me after I published the story.

As you know this story was completed then published.

I believe that every story needs to have a purpose, something you learn from, not just something you read and you forget about.

When I first wrote the story I didn't have any purpose and soon lost interest in writing it, especially since I didn't have much of a plot to begin with, but I got the life lesson that everything has a meaning and a purpose.

I wanted to empower the woman role, to say that woman CAN do anything, no one believed in Callie but at the end she singlehandedly saved the supernatural world. I also wanted to add that in some cases woman don't need a man (some cases cause I don't want you guys to come and kill me😂)

I also wanted to add that people need to be equal no matter who, what or where they came from. Just like how werewolves, vampires, witches and all the other supernaturals came together, all the human beings (no matter color, religion, or nationality) should come together, to respect each other and to care about each other.

And suicide is never ever the answer so please please please no matter what is going on in your life, there is a future ahead of you, there is someone who loves you, there is someone waiting for you, fate has something stored for you and only for you! Don't give up on this life that easily, it won't be easy on the people who love you, it really wouldn't be! Cause after every thunderstorm there is a rainbow, your rainbow would surely come.

I really hope that I conveyed this message to you and hopefully you learned something from this story.

Have a wonderful day! And I'll see you soon... through my next book ;)