Cole's 12 Days of Christmas

SUMMARY: Cole makes a song! You have NO IDEA how hard it was to come up with the lyrics for this! SO...I AM CLAIMING THIS! Sorry!

Cole clutched the microphone stand tightly, "Ahem, thank you Dareth, for letting me perform here tonight. I hope this entertains you all so much. Um...without further ado, I'll begin."

The room was dimmed, except for the stage, and though Cole couldn't see out into the audience, he was sure that they were getting impatient.

"Okay...5, 6, 7, 8."

A tune started up.

"On the first day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, a lightning chicken in a tree..."

There was no reaction from the audience. This was not going well.

"On the second day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree."

Cole could've sworn he heard a yawn. He needed to step up his game.

"On the third day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree."

'Three cursed wishes' got the audience murmuring, and he smiled, "On the fourth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree."

"Hey, isn't this dude Rocky Dangerbuff?"

"Ah yeah! I wondered why he looked so familiar..."

Oh boy. Cole really should've memorised this, "Uh...on the fifth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree."

"On the sixth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree."

Things were starting to look up, slowly but surely, "On the seventh day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, seven epic mechs, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree!"

He started onto the next verse, with more gusto, "On the eight day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, eight different gis, seven epic mechs, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree!"

"On the ninth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, nine night patrol shifts, eight different gis, seven epic mechs, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree!"

The audience clapped along, cheering too, belting out "Five golden scythes!" as they went along.

"On the tenth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, ten bags of tea leaves, nine night patrol shifts, eight different gis, seven epic mechs, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree!"

"Ahem. On the eleventh day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, eleven soda guzzlers, ten bags of tea leaves, nine night patrol shifts, eight different gis, seven epic mechs, six creamy biscuits, five golden scythes! Four sacred weapons, three cursed wishes, two bear hugs and a lightning chicken in a tree!"

Finally! One more to go! "On the twelfth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me..." he found himself trailing off. What happened on the twelfth day?

His limbs were still sore from his morning training under the rising sun.

AHA!

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, my teammates gave to me, twelve sunrise stretches!" 

"Eleven soda guzzlers!" 

"Ten bags of tea leaves!"

"Nine night patrol shifts!"

"Eight different gis!"

"Seven epic mechs!"

"Six creamy biscuits!"

"Five golden scythes!"

"Four sacred weapons!"

"Three cursed wishes!"

"Two bear hugs!"

"And a lightning chicken in a tree!"

The audience burst out applauding, cheering and whistling. Cole had a huge grin plastered on his face, arms outstretched as he bowed.

Who knew he had a talent for making up lyrics on the spot?

This took me a long time to think about so please do not claim the lyrics as yours. Thank you!