-3-

The next morning I woke up to my phone blasting.

What was I thinking
Everyone sees it
It's not a secret that I'm just a reject-

"Hello?"

"Ah! Hello Miss Ellie! Bright and early as always! Now get ready in 20 minutes as your calling Mr Tomlinson and your going to go out for dinner tonight. Now go!" Alex yelled into the phone and hung up.

Wow what a lovely way to wake up. Note the sarcasm.

My feet came in contact with the cold floor boards as I slowly exited my bedroom and walked into the kitchen.

I had a small bowl of cereal and quickly got changed into some clothes the stylist had left me.

Throwing on a black tank top and some denim shorts,
I quickly tied my hair in a messy bun and got out Louis's card that he gave me yesterday.

To louis;
Hey this is Ellie the girl from the bar

From louis;
Hey! How are you? Wanna catch up?

To louis;
Yea! And I'm bored! Aha what about dinner tonight? I don't know many good restaurants tho

From Louis;
I will pick you up at 6. Just text me your address... And wear something nice :)

I text back an okay and plopped myself in front of the TV. Nothing was on until I found a series marathon of NCIS - basically my favourite show of all time.

I watched that until around 5pm and jumped into the shower. The running water soothed my skin as I thought about what's going to happen tonight.

I have to do this task because my life is on the line.

I dried myself off and pulled on a black , tight mid thigh length dress.

I've worn some tight dresses due to this job but this one was TIGHT!

I applied some mascara and bright red lipstick and grabbed my clutch, throwing my phone, sunglasses and other necessities.

There was a knock at my door as I grabbed my black high heels and opened the door.
Louis stood there in his signature black suit looking stunning.

His eyes met mine as I crumbled inside.

"You look... Wow."
He said, his mouth opened.

I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

"Thank you Louis. You look quite dashing yourself," I said as he offered me his hand which I took.

We got into his car and sat in a comfortable silence.
"So first I'm taking you to a very nice restaurant and then we are going to a club," Louis said as his eyes stayed on the road.

"Sounds fun," I said as I looked out the tinted car window.

I could feel Louis's eyes on me as I fiddled with my clutch.

Louis's car pulled up to a reserved parking space as we both unbuckled our seat belts.
We walked up to the restaurant and were greeted by a large bouncer. "Having some dinner Mr Tomlinson?" The large man said as he opened the restaurant door for us.

"Yes. I wanted a quite night with Miss Peters."

The bouncer smiled as we were shown a seat inside the luxurious restaurant.

A waiter brought us menus and drinks which Louis had ordered.

"And food wise? What sparks an interest Mr Tomlinson?" The waiter said. He was nervously scribbling our order onto his note pad.