2

I stayed like that for a few more minutes and then got up. I walk toward one of the suitcases and open it. It's large and red and I'm pretty sure it is the one that contains my books. And I was right. Placing the books on my bed with so much care as if they were my kids I try to organise them. Starting with the franchise section and the black ones and then with action, myster, romance and so on.

I watch amused my bookshelf after I'm done.

I head to my other bags opening them trying to put my clothes in the closet. I fucking hate doing this shit so much you have no idea.

As always I get tired of it and decide to go observe what is like from the balcony. I open the glass door and walk out of my room. First thing that comes to my view is the bright light and then the light blue sky. At the edge I can see easly what's down.

It was a small park with small kids playing and screaming with each other and some of them here or there were crying, God I hate when kids cry. It's so annoying. Old people sitting on the benches chatting with their friends but yelling at the little kids to stop doing the dumb shit they usually do too.

I suddenly get the urge to get out of here, I feel claustrophobic. My heart starts pounding in my ribs, my breath heavy.

Looking again down at the families I feel the pain sting me right in my heart making it ache. I want a family too. I want my mom to scream at me.

Those people comunicating with each other in this wierd ass language, those kids smiling at their parents or looking at them with anger, made me wish I still had the chance to fight with my family once more.

I shake my head remembering that pity won't bring them back, so I get myself back together and walk in my room.

I open my backpack and clean it up from the things I had form the jurney. I put my skateboard in, my charger, headphones, wallet, a tee and a book; you'll never know when you'll need them. Throwing it on my back I walk out of the door towards the kitchen. I still have no idea where to go.

The first thing I see when I come accross the living room is Thomas playing on his X-box swearing some words in Greek, something like malaca? I think it means fag. I'm not sure, but I do know it is a cuss.

"Language young boy, or I'm gonna come there and cut your hair out of your head!"Janine yells at my cousin. Yep, that's defenetly a cuss.

Snickering I head where my aunt is to tell her what I wanted to do.

"Hey, Janine look, I kind of want to go out see what's around. I'm not a big fan of being locked in four walls doing nothing,"I explian her but she only brushes me off.

"Oh, honey don't worry I'm gonna tell Tom to take you out and show you around. You okay with that?"her smile was warm as she took my hand and walked where Thomas was.

"Tom!"Janine shout.

"Yes mom!"

"Shut that thing down and get dressed,"she tells him in a demanding tone.

"And why should I do that?"his stare never moving away from his video game.

"Well since I don't know this place and I can't finde a skating park I thought you could show me around...?"I say cutting my aunt and explain myself."But it's okay if you don't."

"Oh um, no no, I can. Just let me get ready,"he looks at me with pity eyes and a weak smile.

I feel a knot in my throat and a sting behinde my eyes. I hate that look, I've had enough of them. Gulping, I smile and nod in a form of thanking him.