AMAZING NIGHT!!xx

OLIVIA P.O.V.

"Wow...why did I get this stupid job, but I guess something good has to come out of it?" I thought to myself.

~suddenly 5 cute guys walked in~

"Holy cow....no way...is that...yes it is!" I said to myself.

~The 5 handsome lads sat down in a booth while Olivia hid behind the counter and called Macy.~

-----------The Phone Call-------------

Olivia- "Macy, you have to come to the cafe, quick!!"

Macy- "PSSHH this late at night, why is One Direction there?" Macy said laughing at her own joke knowing it can't be true

Olivia- "Yes, they actually are come quick before they leave."

Macy-"Your just pranking me for that time I sprayed cheese in your hair."

Olivia- "FINE THEN DON'T COME, BUT IF YOU DO COME , HURRY

----------PHONE CALL ENDED--------

MACY P.O.V.

"Ugh, man should I go? ugh I'm going.? Macy said grabbing her car keys

OLIVIA P.O.V

~Olivia went to go take the boys order~

"Hi, how are you? May I take your order?" I said shaking, with my heart pumping, trying so hard not to fangirl.

"You might want to write this down because Niall eats a lot" Zayn said.

~Olivia started laughing and she went to go get a pen and a notepad~

~Olivia then took the boys orders and went into the kitchen to make the food, then Macy came in~

"Did you see them on your way In and I'm so glad your here because Niall ordered a ton of food and I need help making it. My boss is so stupid because he thinks that no one eats at night, that's why he make me run the night shift." I said said

"Obviously your dumb boss hasn't met me!" Macy said

"I KNOW RIGHT!!' I said

"Oh and yeah I saw them, they are so cute" Macy said

"Yeah they are...no help me with this food." I said

"Okay....okay....let me wash my hands" Macy said

~They finished making the food and so now they went to go serve the boys~

"Say something, you know I get nervous and shy around guys." I said.

"Okay....fine." Macy said

"Wait...RED PINEAPPLES is the the secret word for when I start blushing." I said.

"Dude, I DON'T KNOW why you blush it's only 5 boys and us no one else is even here" Macy said.

"Wait.... Our teeth, do I have anything in my braces" I asked

"Ha ha No, do I have anything on my teeth?" Macy asked

"Nope your good, c'mon les go!!" I said

~Somehow the girls sat down with them and they couldn't stop laughing there hearts out!~

"I love your personality, Macy!!" Nailed told Macy!

"Really, well I love everything about you, Niall!" Macy said!

"Oh so you girls are fans?" Harry asked.

"Yeah we are huge fans!!" I said!

"I love your eyes, Olivia!!" Liam said!

"Thanks I love yours too!! I could stare at them all day!!xx" I said!

" *COUGH RED PINEAPPLES COUGH*" Macy said!!

"Did you say red pineapples?" Louis asked Macy.

"Umm...no... I said...Ed's Amazing!!" Macy said trying to cover up Red Pineapples while Olivia was trying so hard not to crack!!

"Sounded more like red Pineapples" Zayn said!!

"OH JUST IGNORE IT...JUST REMEMBER THE PART WERE NIALL SAID HE LOVES MY PERSONALITY!!!" Macy said being loud as usual!!

"OUCH....MACY IM RIGHT HERE!" I said!!

~An hour passed and the girls had an amazing time, they even got the boys phone numbers!~

MACY P.O.V.

"OH....F*** THESE DISHES!! IM NOT GOING TO WASH THEM!!" MACY said being loud again!

"No, because if I just leave them here then Amy (the chick that does 1st shift) might get mad" Olivia said.

~Olivia took a glance at the dishes~

"Yeah, your right lets go!!" Olivia said