When Emma comes crashing down...

Rico's POV
I left my locker and went to my last period, P.E. The teacher is a pain, but there are rumors he was in the Olympics. "TWENTY MORE PUSH-UPS" he screamed as I nearly had a heart attack. My arms started wobbling after the tenth push up so I started the crunches. "RICO! DID I SAY YOU COULD STOP? 15 MORE PUSH-UPS"
"What a b-"
"Hey Rick if you want to get out of push-ups just ask. You should also watch that language." He added with smirk. "Coach's not deaf".
"Yeah right" I sneered " He could have blown his own ears out with that damn whistle."
"Anyway, there's a party tonight."
"So?" I asked, incredulously
"We're going. Emma Reed will be there."
"I keep hearing about this Emma chick... who is she?"
"Only the craziest girl in school, they say she robbed a store once, blindfolded". He said fantasizing about this Reed chick.
"Sounds like your type of girl. Good luck." I said silently laughing at the obvious prank he was pulling.
"I hope so" he said walking out of class in the middle of the period.
I guess they don't call it love-struck for nothing.
Dan's POV
That party is gonna be awesome. I hope the rumors are true, about Emma at least. She sounds like my dream girl. -RING- Oh crap. I'm late to Spanish class. I decide to skip anyway and walk home. I wonder if Rico is interested in her too? I don't think so. Rico couldn't handle someone like Emma I bet.
"Danny?" Mom calls out from the window
"Don't you have one period left in school, Hun?"
"Uh, nah mom my last period teacher was sick." I say with expert covertness.
"Oh okay, Just Checking"
I walk up into my room, and I bet you can guess already. I'm a demolitions expert. I will blow up ANYTHING just for kicks. Ironically, chemistry is the one class I fail in. It keeps my teachers in a sense of wonder. Exactly where I want them.
For the party I felt like wearing my danger explosives expert nearby t-shirt with red Lebrons. There was one more thing I needed. Permission. Now before you start criticizing me, my mom has been crazy controlling ever since dad left us.
"Mom can I go to a demolitioner club meeting tonight? I'll be back by 10:30, it's a meeting at rico's house."
"Sure just be back by 10:30"
"Thanks" I said and gave her a quick hug.
Rico's POV
I didn't see Dan today in Spanish... I hope everything's alright. He said meet him at the party so I guess that's where he is. I wore my Geek? Hoodie with my white and red Jordan's. Nothing special but, I was only going there to wingman Dan and this Emma chick. I hope it turns out okay with them, a depressed Dan is s dangerous one. I combed my brown hair up, something Dan wanted to try for 'massive recognition'. "Hey Dad, I'm going to a sophomore party tonight I'll be back before 11"
"Sure thing kiddo, if your gonna do anything wild just stay safe."
I drove over to the party in my dad's minivan, not exactly a car I would want to be seen in, and walked inside. "Holy Crap" I mouthed.
-A/N Will finish this before Monday maybe tonight also i recommended listening to the song 'Freaks' by Timmy Trumpet and Savage. I'll also leave a link to it on my page, and add it on the media for the next chapter. That's the song that plays when Rico walks in and sees # cr### par## with a lot of ###### 😜😜 wait to find out.- (hint: Emma is finally here.)