7

In flight, Abhi look Pragya have another seat, it's far from him she take her seat without say anything, he look her seat is beside window, he ask to air host, about another seat beside Pragya, but got a answer in no, & he take seat on his booked place, Pragya enjoying her journey alone with her music & book, till flight lands in Dubai, & again Abhi ask to air host about the seat beside Pragya, & he got answer it's empty till London, & he request to them & he changed his seat beside Pragya, he goes quickly & take a seat beside her, he look, she cover herself in blanket, she is busy with book & music, he lightly side her headphones from her one ear, she look him by his disturbance..

Pragya- what are you doing here..

Abhi- I changed my seat to beside you..

Pragya- why so..

Abhi- casually..

Pragya- are you trying to flirting with me..

Abhi- I'm not that much dumb as you think, why would I flirting with you, I thought you must be bored, so I came to give company..

Pragya shows her book & says- books & songs are perfect in journey, & used to be both with me at any cost..

Abhi- I'm trying to polite with you, but you all the time become warrior queen, why! I never polite with any other girl, you are the one, who I become so good in all ways, till the time, you being my girlfriend..

Pragya- my choice is of course not that much bad, & she smirked..

Abhi- it's my fault, I was so much excited to seat beside you for talk with you, but what to do, I feel good to talk with you, I don't know, what I feel connection with you, it happens with me for the first time, I can share with you anything, like anything, but you are totally opposite of me..

Pragya- because I'm not like you, I need time to be friendly with you, for me my world is so small, like bro, mom, dad, Tanvi & my office, that's it, it's not easy for me like way you think, & please for the next time ask me before you do anything..

Abhi- ok, & he getting up from his seat..

Pragya looks that & says- don't go anywhere, seat, I don't mind..

Abhi- ok, will you please pass the blanket, I feel sleepy..

Pragya- it's only one blanket, you ask for another one..

Abhi press the bell & ask for another blanket, he got the blanket & he cover himself in it, & close his eyes..

Finally their flight land in London, they coming out from the airport, both stood on airport exit..

Abhi says- give me your mangalsutra..

Pragya ask him- why?

Abhi- here after no more couples..

Pragya- sorry, but I can't handover mangalsutra to you, on urgent call you can't give it to me back..

Abhi ask her with doubtful tone- what do you mean!

Pragya forcefully smile & says- if family calls us, they not gonna call us, they directly video call us, that time they ask me about mangalsutra then, & in case I gives these mangalsutra to you, & you lost it then, what will I do on last moment..

Abhi- seriously these lady have trust issue, & he almost taunting her & start to walk with his trolley of luggage..

They both reach on flat, Abhi open the door of flat, they both entered in, & both reaction almost same to look 1BHK flat with attached balcony, they can look London eye view from their balcony..