♡︎Carrie ❥

Request by: SarahiVargas170

If your name is Lina then please change the name of the character❤️

"Well, I think you need to ask her out" My best friend Lina said as we walk to our lockers. "Yeah right! Me? Ask Carrie out? The queen of this school! And I don't even think she likes girls" I say getting a little frustrated, I have been in love with Carrie since she gave me a cookie on my first day of school. "But, you'll never know until you try" Lina says and she opens her locker.

I sigh and open my locker, I look at the small mirror on my locker and stare at myself. "What do you think she'll see in me?" I ask Line and she grabs my shoulders. "Your beautiful, sweet, kinda, and can acted like hell in a stick! You need to just grow some balls and ask her" she says shaking me a bit. "Tell who what?" I hear a beautiful voice say behind me, we both turn around to see Carrie.

"Carrie, haha....Who are you?" I ask putting a hand on the back of my neck. "Fabulous you know, but I came here to ask if you will be at the dance this Friday?" I shrug and rub my arm nervously. "Okay well, Lina can I talk to y/n in private?" She says giving Lina some attitude, I know Lina will only put up with it for me this once.

"Sure! Yell if you need anything..." she looks at me then walks away to the other side of the hallway. "You're coming with me to the dance, nick broke up with me, and I need someone that has....At lease some good qualities." My mouth hands open and I blushed red, Carrie is asking me to the dance. "I-I um, sure...But, why me? I know a lot of other people that will make you shine" she just smiles and giggles.

"Because, your a good dancer, and if I take you, everyone will be all over us! We will be the hot news of the school, so I'm pick up up at 5 on Friday! Wear something nice, please" she walks away and I felt myself almost pass out, did that just really happen? I lean on the lockers in a daze. "You good?" Line comes up to me as I nod. "Yeah...She just...Me? Her? Dance....Wow" I say amazed.

"Yeah I know, now let get to class, and then we can go shopping for your outfit! Because with Carrie you have to be fancy, but you can't over dress her!" She pulls my hand and pulls me to class. I just got a date to the dance....And, it being my crush..Could this get any better?

It's been two days since the day Carrie asked me to the day, she has been looking at me more the usual, she actually talks to me in the hallway. She try's to make me sit with her but I can't because of Lina, I'm not leaving my best friend. So, I did my make up, slightly not to much but just enough, and put on a light nude lip stick. It was weird, my first time going to a really dance...And having a date! I put on my dress (below)

I put on same high heel boots and wait for her to arrive

I put on same high heel boots and wait for her to arrive. My mom wanted me to do the thing where we take pictures and stuff, which I like... so as soon as she got her, I started to panic.