Chapter 7

Elijah POV

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I knew the second we walked into the kitchen and everyone shouted happy birthday that it was a bad idea. Skye jumped so much out of fear and she hid behind me holding me so tightly I thought she was going to break me. Guess it's the perks of being a hybrid.

As soon as everyone realised they had scared the living crap out of Skye they all apologise straight away.

Amanda - I am sorry that we scared you daring! We are just so happy to see you again.

Michael - Yes honey we are sorry! We have just missed you so much.

Everyone in the room waiting for Skye to come out from behind me and talk. I think everyone is nervous now.

Skye POV

When everyone shouted happy birthday, I had never been so scared in my life. Memories flash before me of Cyrus shouting at it when he used to whip me and once that happens I quickly hide behind Elijah and hold on to him so tight that I might break him. (Sorry Elijah).

Then my mother and father apologise for frightening me and I feel bad they had to see me like that.

Skye - Sorry everyone you just scared me and it brought back memories.

My mother and father came over to give me a hug, I tense up to begin with and I think they notice but once I smelt there scent I have not smelt in 14 years I instantly relax in to them.

Amanda - It is okay sweetheart! We understand. Right Michael?

Michael - Of course my love. We should of thought more about it sweetheart and we are sorry!

Skye - Honestly mum, dad it is fine. I need to get use to being around my family again. I have missed you guys so much and I love you so much!

Amanda - We love you too darling.

Michael - We love you too darling.

They say at the same time and I chuckle.

I look around the room at everyone and everyone is smiling at me and I smile back while Elijah has his arm around me. I do notice something or should I say 2 people who are not there.

Skye - Where is Lily and Luke?

My mum looks at my dad and he nods his head to her. This cannot be good.

Amanda - They are upstairs in the pack living room. I tried to get them to come down but they feel responsible for you getting kidnapped and hurt and they think you will hate them for it.

Skye - WHAT!!

Everyone jumps including Elijah as my alpha voice is showing. You see before I was taken I was training and training to become to next female alpha because I was the first born but that got put on hold. But clearly I still have my authority voice.

I turn around and head towards the pack living room to find them. I understand how they feel, if it was one of them I would feel the same but just talk to me. Everyone from the kitchen follows me. Great! This is going to be a good show (not)