• 9 • "Love Triangle" • Some 18+ • TodoBaku X Reader •

Todoroki's POV,

I grabbed Momo's wrist making her jump a little. "What the heck? You woke me up!" Momo yelped. I took her outside of the hospital. "Momo why the hell would you almost kill my damn girlfriend?!" I scolded Momo. She looked at me, "I... lost control..." She sighed while tears in her eyes. "With what...?" I asked her. "T-Todoroki.. I like you! I LOVED YOU FROM THE START! BUT YOU CHOSE HER INSTEAD OF ME!" She yelled. "It's because she has a better personality Momo. She's not rude." I told her. I got back into the building. I felt someone hug me. It was Y/N. "Hi baby." Y/N sighed. "Hi baby~" I seductively sighed.

18+ PART!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DISCLAIMER:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE MATURE OR 18+ STUFF PLEASE SKIP THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS! OR YOU CAN CHANGE THE BOOK! IF YOU'RE NOT 18+ I SUGGEST YOU CLICK OUT OF THIS!!!! THANKS! <3333

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV,

Todoroki took me into a closet. "H-Huh?" I stuttered. He took off my hospital clothes, revealing my g-spot(s). "I-It's cold.." I mumbled. He put his mouth onto myleft breast. Ad his other hand in my g-spot, fingering me. "A-Ah..." I moaned. He set me down and took off his pants and boxers showing his.. cock. I blushed and said, "P-Put it in.." he put his cock into my womanhood. "A-A-Ah... fuck...~" I moaned.

Todo: "What's my name?"

Y/N: "..."

Todo: "WHAT'S MY NAME?!"

Y/N: "D-D-DADDY~!"

" *Thrust* Good *thrust* girl~ *thrust* " Shoto sighed seductively.
"I-I-I'm going to release!" I yelled. "HOLD IT IN~!" He yelled. "I-I-I CAN'T!" I replied. He kissed me. I broke the kissed, "I-I'M GOING TO CUM!" I yelled moaning. I cummed, and Shoto was mad. "I TOLD YOU TO HOLD IT IN!" He yelled angrily. "I-I-I couldn't hold it in..." I stuttered. He chuckled and fingered me. He broke the kiss and sucked on my right breast while the other massaging my left breast.

Later~

We went out of the hospital blushing like crazy. "S-Sorry for that..." Todoroki apologized and looked away. "It's fine, I liked it anyways, we're in a relationship anyways~" I forgave him. He asked me if I wanted any food. "Would you like any food?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah sure I'm hungry anyways." I replied. We went to a coffee shop. "Why hello Miss and Sir!" The table girl laughed. I smiled saying, "Could I get a Latte and an orginal glazed doughnut?" She nodded. "How about you sir?" She asked. I could completely tell she liked him... "I want an Caffè Americano, with a choco doughnut please." He told the girl. "Coming right up!" She excitedly experimented. Todoroki and I went to a table. "Y/N, are you okay?" Shoto asked me. I looked up and nodded with an innocent smile. "Yes. I am fine why are you asking?" I asked. He shrugged and smiled. "Your orders ready." The woman said. We got our plates, but she purposely spilled it on Todoroki so she could be closer to him. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" The woman said with exaggeration. "I'll help you Todoroki." I said calmly. I grabbed the napkin and wiped off the coffee. "You're all clean now." I told him. He smiled before kissing me.

A Few Months Later (Winter Break)

I went to A-1 seeing Todoroki playing on his phone. I texted him and said,
(These are their text messages by the way :3)

✨ Y/N: "Baby~~ I'm at the front door."

❄🔥 My Love: "Oh okay I'm coming~"

♡ End of Text ♡

He went out the door seeing me. I smiled innocently. "Hey baby~" Todoroki gently whispered. "Hello love!" I happily whispered. "Where's Mr. Aizawa?" I asked. "Oh, he's sleeping while the other people are hangout." Shoto replied. I smiled and walked over to Bakugou. "Hi Bakugou~!" I happily chuckled. "Ugh can't you see I'm playing with this stupid nerd?!" He yelled. I kissed him on the check making his eyes widen. Todoroki looked mad and came to me. "What the hell Y/N?!" Todoroki yelled. "Chill baby~ it's just a little kiss." I explained. He crossed his arms making a mad face. I kissed Todo on the nose. "Hehe I love you~" I seductively confessed.