• 13 • "Just Friends?" •

Y/N's POV,

We took Deku's car to a random car repair. "Again, I'm truly sorry for wrecking your car." I sighed. "Oh don't worry, it's okay. It's only damaged on the lights." He replied smiling. I smiled back. While Deku and Todoroki talked, I walked back to see what's outside. It was cloudy and gloomy. I looked up the sky and smiled, I texted Shoto that I'll be at my house.

Text's POV, 😂

Y/N: Hey Shoto, I'm going to my house. If you need anything text me."
Read at 5:30 P.M

Shoto Todoroki-Kun: "Oh okay, I'll be fixing Midoriya's car. Be safe my love."
Read at 5:30 P.M

Shoto Todoroki-Kun: "Hey Y/N, can you come over? I have a question."
Delivered at 5:45 P.M

Shoto Todoroki-Kun: "Y/N? Did you mute your phone?"
Delivered at 5:49 P.M

END OF TEXT

Y/N's POV,

I woke up and went to my bathroom I heard my phone buzz and went to check on it. There was two missed messages that I didn't read because I was sleeping. I looked at it and went to the car repair. I opened the door and went inside I saw Todoroki and Deku hugging eachother. I softly smiled and said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. I fell asleep and I muted my nonifications." I laughed awkwardly. They both stopped hugging at looked at me. "Oh it's fine. I'm just glad you're here." Shoto replies happily. I smiled and looked behind me. "What did they do to the car?" I asked.

Few Minutes Later 😌👌

I fell asleep on Todoroki's chest. "Hey babe, we can go home now." Shoto woke me up. I nodded and walked home. "I'll see you tomorrow baby." I sighed. I watched a few episodes of Naruto. "I wish Todoroki was here." I thought. I got my popcorn and went on the couch. It was 10:30 P.M and I was getting tired. I turned off the TV and went in my room. I brushed my teeth and went to sleep. Next Day ^^ I woke up and pressed snooze on my alarm. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I looked in one of drawers to find my hair clip.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🚫⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️🚫

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: Cutting, Swearing, Blood, Mental Health Issues, Abuse (not like parents abuse but like yourself abuse) and More! ⚠️🚫 PLEASE SWITCH OFF THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH BLOOD! ⚠️🚫

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was looking for my belt but something dropped. It was a razor, I used it a few years ago. I was thinking about my past. I frowned and used the razor. I haven't felt this in a while..., it felt... good. I kept on cutting until I couldn't take it anymore. I knew what I saw yesterday. Todoroki and Izuku hugged in a unfriendly way, more like a sexual hug. I heard my phone buzz.

Text's POV,

Shoto-Babe ❄🔥: "Hey cupcake are you coming to the museum with Iida, Kirishima, Bakugo, Denki, Midoriya, Mina, Uraraka, Aizawa Sensei, Mineta and I?"
Read at 9:15 A.M

Shoto's cupcake 🧁: "Yeah sure. I'm getting ready now."
Read at 9:15 A.M

Shoto-Babe ❄🔥: "Alright great! Hope to see you there 💎"
Delivered at 9:16 A.M

End of texting

I got dressed in a yellow crop top with long sleeves, black leggings and white demonia boots.

I grabbed my backpack and went out of my dorm. Shoto was waiting for me. "Hello there cupcake, you look gorgeous, like always." He complimented. I blushed hard and looked down. "Aw.. you also look stunning." I complimented back. He smiled and held my hand, he took us to the office. I saw everyone in class 1-A, I saw Midoriya smiling so I smiled back. "Is everyone here?" Mr. Aizawa asked. We all nodded, as a 'yes'. So we went on the bus and sat down in our science seat(s). (By the way, our science seats were the same spot as the beach part). I kissed Todoroki on the cheek, and he kissed me on the forehead. "Don't ever break up with me." I told Todoroki. He hugged and replied with, "I would never leave you, I will love you till the day I die!" I smiled and hugged him back. "I love you so much... I would never imagine leaving you." I say with teary eyes. He wiped my tears and kissed me. I melted into the kiss and began smiling. "I'm hungry Shoto." I told him making a "🥺". He blushed and took off his backpack grabbing out his bag of food. He gave me sausage stew, while I look at him. "Here you go." He says while handing me the container. "Aw... you're the best! I would never imagine leaving you..." I told him in an innocent voice. He smiled and took out chopsticks for me to eat with. I opened the lid and grabbed one of the sausage.

I ate the noodles with the sausages. I ate 3⅘ of the sausage stew and gave it back to him. "You only ate a few, why don't you eat more?" He asked. I shook my head and said, "It's yours, so keep it." I handed him the container. He smiled and took it.

Time Skip: They Arrived at the Museum

We got to the museum. I held Todoroki's hand and smiled. We went to check on the books. Momo followed us. "Hello." Yaoyorozu happily chuckled. I looked back and saw Yaoyorozu. "Oh hello Momo." I say in a calm voice. "Hi Yaoyorozu." Shoto sighs. Momo looks at Todoroki and smiles. "Hey Todoroki, what are these?" Asked Momo. He squinched his eyes and replied with, "Oh those are books." I looked at Shoto and kissed him on the cheek. He kissed me back, but on my nose. I chuckled and looked behind me. I saw Yaoyorozu looking at one of the diary. "Let's go to the others now." I say concernedly. They both nodded and followed me.

I think I might stop here. I've been working on this for two weeks. I hope you all understand! I will post more chapters for you guys.

-Toyko 💜💛💖

🎉 You've finished reading "You're Mine Forever..." TodoBaku (Sometimes) X Female Reader • Some 18+ Parts 🎉