Part 2

"Well Mr.Stark, you have a meeting at 11." Bree told Mr.Stark as she gazed over her handwritten planner filled with all of Mr.Stark's events for the next week. She was adjusting well to her new job. Mr.Stark didn't look at her as he pressed a button on the screen he was working on when he replied to Bree "Great. I'll be there at 1." His voice was so calming, it threw Bree off. She looked up from her little planner with obvious confusion "But...it's at 11." "Don't worry." Mr.Banner from the corner of the room started. "He does this all the time." He finished while he tapped on the clear glass in front of him. He only glanced over once to see Bree's confused face to amuse himself. "Was this a prank?" Bree thought to herself. It had to be, how else would it explain why Mr.Stark would show up to a meeting at 1 when it was set for 11. Confused, but not wanting to raise such a fuss to her boss, she replied looking between the two "Oh...ok." Hoping one of them would start laughing or point a finger at her saying "It's a prank silly! Take a joke!"

But no such reaction came. They only resumed the important task at hand. What task they were exactly doing, she could not explain to anyone. The numbers and charts that scattered across each of their screens were too complicated for Bree to even glance at. The combined I.Q in this room made Bree look like a mindless zombie. She didn't think negatively about this thought but had hopes that she could learn something from each of them. Which she didn't see happening as either they would mumble to themselves about their ideas, talk to one another in half-broken sentences, or wouldn't speak at all. When they spoke in half-broken sentences, they would speak at the beginning of the sentence then trail off back into their inner thoughts as the other would conclude the rest of the sentence in their head as well. They worked like a computer. Simultaneously working in harmony without a hitch. It was fascinating to watch to an outsider like Bree. Who had never come this close to a genius, let alone two. Her amazement at the two geniuses was interrupted when another one entered. The boy from earlier in the hall who had a stroke or something. Bree still couldn't figure out why he stopped functioning when she had asked the simple question of where this lab was.

After talking with Mr.Stark briefly earlier when Bree shared her concerns about the boy, he only let out a brief laugh before explaining "That was Peter. A brilliant kid but sometimes lack in social skills. Who has a massive crush on you and would probably propose to you if you started talking about Star Wars or quantum physics." Tony said, keeping the last sentence to himself. Peter walked slowly up to her, trying to decide what to say aloud causing him to start a sentence then fall quiet then again. Bree looked innocently up to him, having no idea about the little crush he had on her. "Hi Peter!" She greeted him with a kind smile and a small wave. His words started forming together finally "What...uh...hi. I'm...I'm Peter."

Bree mentally chuckled to herself at him introducing himself even though she already knew his name. "Well, I'm Bree." She replied as she twidled with her pen in her hand. Mr.Stark finally looked up from his work to look to Peter "Good you two officially met. Now you can stop asking about meeting her." Bree was at a loss for words. Was that the reason he seemingly couldn't function when she tried to talk to him? Because he had a crush on her? "No, don't be ridiculous. Why would he have a crush on me?" Bree talked to herself mentally. However, the thoughts of him possibly having a crush on her filled her cheeks with color, causing her to have to cover them with the papers and folders that were in her hands to prevent further embarsemnet.

Thanks for reading! If you would like to watch the video version of this part, please look on my TikTok: bella_billnye

(You can also find there that I have an entire video series there too!)

I have written other marvel writings and if you would like to read more writings similar to this, consider going to my Instagram: bella_billnye_

(all of these accounts are linked in my beacon in the bio of my Wattpad, Instagram, and Tiktok)

Also, I have no idea what I want to do with the cover art for this series. Would anyone consider making one for this series?)
(Edit: someone has made lovely cover art now for the series but thank you to all who have offered)