71-80

Chapter 71

You can search for the latest chapters by searching for "Apocalypse Women Bringing Space Back to 80 Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu!

Ruoqian went offline after turning around on the Internet. She felt that there was nothing good to see, and she did what she needed to do. These people didn't believe it and there was nothing she could do.

But Ruoxi hopes this is just a misunderstanding

Sleepless all night, I woke up the next day and found that there was a problem

No water! How to say it, Ruoxi has been here for so long, and for the first time there is no water supply, and it is very close to the city center. The side reflects that most of the city should have no water.

I don't know if I can still get water, I guess it's a luxury

But there are many in Ruoxi Space, so I don't panic at all

However, this is also reflected from the side. The crisis is really coming. It is not Ruoxi's illusion, nor is it alarmist.

But this has nothing to do with Ruoxi, but she observed what the data said, since this "red light"

Those "new species" "open up territories" come sooner, not surprisingly, it is estimated that they will arrive in this city this afternoon.

Moreover, the incidence rate is much higher. The hospital is full and sick. As long as it is not a serious illness, no one will go to the hospital. You can hear the roar as soon as you enter the hospital.

There are also reports on TV, and I didn't say anything about it, but because it was broadcast live outside in real time.

So many, many people who are watching this news have seen how a living person turned into a monster, and the host's face turned pale.

That's right, it's a monster, a monster that looks like a human, with cannibals and human blood, and the skin is dark blue.

The city is chaotic now. How can I say that there are few people on the road, people are always in a coma, and there are a lot fewer police officers.

There are so many monsters, they will eat crazily when they see people. The country has no response, people are panicked and lack water resources.

Like the biggest disaster since the founding of China, there is no one.

About three days later, a more authoritative old professor came out, so the radio is repeating it. This old professor, he said, this crisis can be passed through, and everyone should stay at home and try not to go out.

Ruoqian puffed her nose at this, and it's okay to stay at home for the time being. As time goes on, her family runs out of food, how could she starve to death?

Then I heard that this is a virus, and the trajectory of a certain planet deviated and hit a corner of the earth, so to be precise, the earth is no longer round.

And there is currently no solution. This virus is a foreign virus, and it is global in nature.

The country is trying to solve...

After that, she said some exciting words. Ruoqian didn't listen to it and found it boring, so she missed a piece of news.

Although it can be known from other places, I am still a bit passive if I miss the first-hand news

Ruoqian doesn't bother to listen to the so-called professor's chirping, she just hopes to get through safely.

I was afraid of accidents and started to work hard after being lazy for a few days