Chapt 5- Back Together

Here you all go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

Naruto woke up from his slumber and yawned well stretching his arms out.
Naruto said his quick good morning to Kurama but could not get a hold of Gaara 'Weird' thought Naruto

Naruto got changed into his normal attire then headed down stairs to eat some breakfast.
After he was done with his breakfast he headed out.

He saw Sakura and walked by her, Sakura did not like that Naruto just walked by her without saying good morning so she followed him.
When she started following him they both heard a cry out for help. 'Konohamaru!' Naruto thought as he ran to where he heard the cry, Sakura just followed him like the useless bitch she is-

Naruto ended up on a sidewalk with a brick wall on one side and a tree on the other side, in the middle of it you can see Konohamaru being help up by this cat guy and right next to the guy is a girl with a big fan on her back.

"Hey leave Konohamaru alone what did he even do to you?" Naruto asks well snatching Konohamaru away from the cat guy.

"Huh? Who do you think you are?" The cat guy says well cracking his knuckles with a pissed look.

"Brother I think we have to teach this kid a lesson of not to mess with us as well" says the girl with the fan

"Yes we do" says the cat guy

The girl with the fan takes he fan from her back and brings it forward in a motion to attack.

Naruto pushes Konohamaru to Sakura to get him away from the commotion and braces himself to get hit by a fan

The girl with the fan rushes forwards towards Naruto ready to strike well Naruto puts his arms up in defense ready to take the hit.

"What do you think your doing to my Naruto?" Says a voice from above.

Teehee cliffhanger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)