Chapter 5

"Okay, one minute start from now"

"I know why you mad at me. Because I'm dating your sister right? Secretly, without telling you? Look, Jooyoung. Joohyun noona was the one decided to hide our relationship. I'm sorry..."

"Why my sister? I know who you are, Jungkook. You've never been serious into relationship. But now, what? Why are you dating my sister?"

"Jooyoung ah...." Jungkook come closer towards Jooyoung to reach her hand. "Trust me? I am really deeply in love with your sister...We've been hiding our relationship for 1 year. Give me chance to prove my sincerity for your sister. We're best friend right?"

Jooyoung staring straight into Jungkook's eyes. That look in his eyes, Jooyoung knows, Jungkook is being serious. Jooyoung take her eyes off Jungkook. The fact that Jungkook is so into her sister, Bae Joohyun is hurting her so much. Jooyoung clutching onto the hem of her uniform really hard to prevent her from burst into tears.

"I wish you all the best. Please take a really good care of my eonnie, I'll put my trust in you. If you hurt her, our friendship will end. I said what I said, Jungkook."

A smile form on Jungkook's lips, he's pulling Jooyoung into a warm hug.

"Thank you, Jooyoung-ah...I promise, I'll never hurt your sister."

Jooyoung wish she could turn back time. She wants Jungkook all for herself. But...it's too late...Jungkook will never see her as a woman. Whether she likes it or not, she need to forget her feelings for Jungkook.

"So, are you familiar with the school already?"

"Yeah, pretty familiar. I will ask you again if I have issues with direction," he laughed

Yes, ask me more. Oh my God his smile is so cute!

"Btw, what's your name?" the boy asked.

"I'm Shin Ryujin, you can call me Ryujin or...."

"Or?" the boy asks with his left eyebrow lifted.

"Mine...." Ryujin looking at her side, she can feel her cheeks is burning inside. Jimin cracking into a loud laugh while caressing Ryujin's hair.