Chapter 5-Smackdown

Nicole
"Hello." "Hi." Seth said while munching on his bacon. "Did I Sleep here last night?" "Yeah but we didn't do anything I slept on the floor." "Aw you such a gentleman." "Thanks, I have something to tell you Nikki, I was wondering do you want to-" Dolph had opened he door. "Hey guys our bus is getting ready for our next stop, so better get your stuff ready.

We got in the bus and got ready for raw. I was going against Alicia Fox.

*the match*
I threw her in the corner and punched her ten times I forearmed her in the mouth and set her up for the rack attack. I won the match then I went ringside for Seth's match.

JBL:JBL
MC:MICHAEL COLE
JL:JERRY LAWLER
ME: ME

JBL: So in total divas you in Seth have been hanging out is that something personal or not?"
Me: "um, well he's a really talented performer and he's got some nice looks too."
JL: "is that why you are at ringside?"
Me: yes and also he is the future and I'm am the divas champion so it goes along.
Me: "come on Seth!"
JL: nice move by Seth using the environment by knocking roman reigns out of the ring."
JBL: "ohhh, against the stairs."
*seth walks by Nikki and winks at her smirking*
JBL: Looks like Nicole isn't alone think that Seth has nice looks, but the way Seth winked at you I think he likes you too."
JL: Seth moved out of the way and curb stomped him.
Lilian Garcia: Your winner by pinfall, Seth Rollins.
*nikki walks up to Seth and kisses him*

JBL: "Now that's what's best for business."

Seth: "Bring down the cage!"
*grabs a chair*
*curb stomps roman on chair*

I walked backstage with Seth. "When are you cashing in?" "On a perfect moment, day, and hour."

(A few hours later)
Seth
I'm surprising Nicole by winning the title at mania by cashing in and then after that I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. "Perfect moment, day, and hour.