Two Champs- Chapter 6

Seth Rollins
So I got ready for wrestlemania today. Basically my first without Dean and Roman by my side. I had gotten a new attire gold and black tights and a Seth Rollins shirt. Although Nikki would lose today. I got sad when she told me that, all I told her was that I would lose to Randy.

Nikki's Match
Seth
So I was watching Nikki's match at my locker room. I had gotten her a gold necklace with her birthstone. Brie had hit the drop kick from the second rope and tagged Nikki in. Nikki had hit a few clotheslines but then she tried going for the forearm but missed and Aj locked her in the black widow. She came backstage. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, just a little sprain I'll go watch your match." "Put ice on it." "Ok." My music hit with a mix if cheers and boohs. Randy went for the RKO right away but missed. I dropped him with a clothesline and j&j got spike ddted. I kicked him in the stomach and curb stomped him. I went for the pin.
1!
2!
-
"Come on ref!" I screamed astonished he kicked out I went for the kick to the jaw and he hit the RKO I kicked out of his pin. He went for the punt but I kicked him upside the head I went for the curb stomp but he lifted me off his neck and RKOed me. He pinned me
1!
2!
3!
The crowd cheered as Randy had raised his hands. "Your winner by pinfall, Randy Orton!" Lilian said as I laid on the floor I had walked out and walked to my locker room.
"Oh my god I watched your match are you ok?" "Yeah, just some minor bruises." "Ok." We had watched the next few matches together. When we watched the last match Nicole started laughing. "Suplex City b-." "Hey keep it pg." I said while covering her mouth with my hand. I waited for triple h to text me. Brock hit one F-5 right away. He hit him with a suplex. He then lifted him up again and hit him another suplex. Roman Reigns was laughing. He hit a suplex and knocked roman out of the ring. He then threw him into he barricade. He lifted him up again and hit another F-5 . He picked him up and went for another but roman superman punched him. He hit another superman punch then speared him he went for a second spear and connected .
1!
2!
-
Roman had set up for a superman punch but Brock picked him up and hit another f-5. I then got the message from triple h. "Keep watching Nikki." I ran out of the room and got to the gorilla triple h threw my money in the bank briefcase to me and my music hit. The crowd exploded in cheers. I ran down the ramp I threw roman out of the
ring then curb stomped Brock I set up for another one and he caught me he was speared by roman and I landed on my feet I curb stomped roman. I pinned him while saying thank you.

1!
2!
3!
Instantly the world stopped I'm WWE champion and Nikki is divas champ I wouldn't want it any other way.