XV - Baby Sophie

"You're wrong Zhao," Ybiressa approached and held Zhao by the arm. "I agreed that we should get to know each other because..." Ybiressa tried to look for a word to say.

"That girl, I can no longer understand what she wants," Sophie whispered to herself.

"Because," even before Ybiressa could answer, a soldier approached them.

"We're sorry, but we can't find the location that Miss Ybiressa says," an enchanter said.

Zhao turned around and was ready to criticize Ybiressa "Use this," The woman pulled out a bottle with different light in it. Sophie noticed that Ria was surprised, but she just ignored it thinking that they felt the same way about what was happening.

"They might use magic to hide their location, so here take this, this will guide you to their place."

"But you found it," Zhao replied

"I did see and followed it!, maybe they did it the time I've left already."

Zhao went silent with a sharp look at Ybiressa, as well as Sophie who could not believe Ybiressa's infidelity. "So Ybiressa was the reason, But why is it not mentioned in the book," Sophie asked Ria while still staring at Ybiressa. She did not know, everything had been going on for a long time but she felt angry. Who wouldn't be angry with an unfaithful person?

It seems that the King wasn't the traitor, he just loved and accepted who Valerie was. He accepted it and loved it even though they were both doomed. "Love ..." Sophie repeated the first word she heard from the old lady.

The wind brought them back to the place where the King and Valerie were. The two were eating quietly when suddenly someone broke down the door and opened it. Valerie and Aud were surprised and so were the soldiers who saw them. "Your Majesty," The leader of the army called in disbelief.

"Majesty?" Valerie looked at Aud in confusion.

"We will go to the palace," Aud said with no hesitation. He seems knew that this would happen.

Valerie could not believe it, but because she loved the man who was said to be king, she just entrusted everything to his decisions. They were taken back to different parts of the palace, where the twins argued, and Valerie was imprisoned.

They also witnessed how the king wept bitterly after learning that Valerie could not be released from his confinement until the king left the palace without a word. When the wind blew them away they were carried to the time which was a few months later since Aud left. Valerie was in front of Sophie who looks like she was about to give birth.

"I think she's going to give birth," Sophie grabbed Ria's arm as they watched Valeria struggled while holding her belly.

"Myrtle?" They saw the old lady watching not far from Valerie's cell. Sophie felt wondered why the old lady was there, but it didn't take long and she remembered what the old lady had said to her about her helping Valerie to give birth.

"Please help her," Sophie said almost in a whisper because she was so worried that she could not explain. She expects the old lady to help Valerie. "Why didn't she help her?" Sophie felt disappointed for seeing the old lady leave. Sophie tried to approach the cell, but she also stopped when the soldiers appeared.

They followed the old lady whose appearance had deteriorated since they had seen it before.

"Hurry up," the old lady ordered.

"Whoa, Mica immediately disguised, great! I'll try that next time," Sophie said with excitement.

Ria just laughed at her and then focused on what the old lady was doing. While the old lady was arranging his childbirth supplies, Sophie did not escape the old lady's simple glance at the woman.