Act 6: Long strokes of lust

WARNING: EXPLICIT SCENARIO AND VULGAR WORDS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------

It's another busy day in the pharmaceutical company before we enter the autumn season. Still, our occupied minds wouldn't get rid of the image of Namjoon's mansion that had showered from gun fires. The two seems cool and prim about it but I know after that they become more tensed and it doesn't exclude me.

Who would be fine after your house bombarded with bullets? I will freak out definitely.

I was lost in my sequences of what if's and what then's when someone placed a Choco-almond milk tea on my table. I smiled as I look at the generous man who took time to buy refreshments for me.

I was greeted with Seokjin's commercial quality shining teeth "You seem distracted so I thought your "distraction" will overpower with another "distraction"."

"And that distraction you're talking about is this vendi-sized sweet beverage that will conquer my busy brain?"

He chuckles "Well I figure out that you're actually distracted since you're arranging and piling the same papers for almost 10 minutes ago. I thought you just want to tap those papers in the table over and over."

That sarcastic joke of Seokjin made me slap his arm. I realized this is the 3rd time he bought me a beverage of my likings.

"Do you have a favor to ask? Because this is not the first time you stopped by my table to give me some snack." I'm staring at him, trying to dig a hole in those dark eyes of his.

He's staring intently back at me, slowly leaning down to meet my eyes.

Grinning "None. Should I? Ah! Actually, there is and I want you to do it right now."

I'm shaking my head "That's what I thought."

He placed his hands on my shoulder and pinches it lightly to my surprise.

"Stop worrying about Namjoon's father and do what you are normally doing. Cracking a smile wouldn't harm you. Your eyebrows are meeting in the middle every time I see you."

"So you're looking at me all the time?"

This time he is smirking, which I'm giving an effort not to get affected with his unfair charms "It's my job to watch you, one of the bodyguard's requirements. You might escape the mansion again."

Not anymore. Ever since I understand what Namjoon is going through, I convinced myself to at least help him overcome his trauma and handle his obsessions...Like women.

"Don't worry I wouldn't escape if that's what you're worried about. Thanks for the milk tea though."

This time, he stretched his arm to reach my cheeks and pinches it. Since when did Jin become so comfortable with me?

"No, I'm also concerned about your emotional situation."

My eyes went left and right in his eyes, I admit I was caught off-guard with his declaration of care. I am so confused that I didn't notice we're staring for too long until he breaks it by coughing.

"I'm going to check my best friend, he might be talking to Spring Seed executive secretary now."

I shrugged the feeling by laughing awkwardly "Ahh right...That secretary was boob bumping Namjoon last time. Maybe you shouldn't go in there, you might disturb their "moment"."

"You sound bitter."

"How many times should I tell you that I don't care if he gets another hole to screw just to get rid of his itchy dick? The merrier the happier." (sarcastic voice)