Act 5: His living nightmare

Kindly please leave some comments to make this fanfiction more interesting *winks*

----------------------------------------------------

Olivia was fully caught off-guard when Namjoon gives her a soft, delicate kiss she never felt before suffice to say that it is coming from the devil Kim Namjoon. Everyone even Seokjin would understand why is she feeling anxious and defensive how Namjoon acting this way and she knows it will do no good for her judgment. It was yet a simple short kiss with a mix of tears that was able to move her heart.

Their lips specifically Kim Namjoon, is trembling for an unknown reason. He pulled away from the kiss while his eyes are still glued to Olivia's like he inaudibly explaining his actions by means of his sharp-edged eyes.

On the other part, Olivia is amusingly embedding the details in her mind about the short eyelashes her possessor has. It is hard to read someone's emotion with a hooded monolid typical for Koreans like them. But Namjoon managed to pour out his feelings through his eyes like they said, the eye is the window of one's soul.

"You have a certain effect on people, what is that? Witchery?"

"No, but it also ends in letter "Y" and it's called sincerity. That happens when you face your feelings upfront, not away from it. I must be honest with you RM, you kissed me so many times but all of those were frustrating like I can name it "angry kisses". This time it's different, I hope you can tell me what made you act that way."

His body loosened up and his eyes drifted somewhere, contemplating what he actually did.

"Drop the question and leave my room now. I don't need your presence anymore."

Olivia waves her hands in disbelief "And there you go, RM comes back again."

"What do you mean? This is who I am."

"No you don't. You practically are switching between being Namjoon and RM. You change your behavior in a snap of a finger in your convenience to your current situation. And now you're giving me that RM vibes just to get away from being read."

RM arches his eyebrow up being the clueless minion he is now.

She placed both hands on his cheeks and moves it closer to her face.

"Listen and pay attention closely to what I am going to say. Arasso?"

RM tried to reply with a pouty lip "Okay."

The prostitute grabs both of RM's hands to hold it, trying to reach his understanding by holding his hands but the man seems uncomfortable being simply intimate with a prostitute in a friendly way.

"Don't pry your hands off. I'm attempting to reach your heart, sounds cheesy but works all the time."

The owner sulks in "Ugghh....Right."

She finally looks at him with conviction one last time before asking a question.

"Are you aware that you change your behavior when it comes to less fortunate people? Regardless of whatever social status they're in, you will always reserve a soft spot for them. You approach and talk to them with concern, you love kids, you respect the elders and you become generous to that kind of community. You don't even care if they will put dirt in your thousand dollars worth of suit, you just become happy and relax like you can be yourself around them and they recognize that man as Kim Namjoon."

She pinched his hand a bit before continuing.

"However, this man that I encountered first is a self-centered, malicious, sophisticated tall guy who hungers for dominance and finds pleasure in making the girls succumb in fear. He's arrogant to other people's feelings due to that attitude and that's what makes you as RM."