Chapter 1; Nameless Angelic Demon

~~** A memory.......
Third Person POV

The night engulfed by darkness. A particular village surrounded by crimson bloody red, there stands a young girl about 4 or 5 years old. "Minna..." whispers the girl. The houses burned to ashes and human bodies with gashes scattered in a pool of blood. The atmosphere so dark and an eerie silence fills the air.

In the forest near the particular village.....

A group of men jumping from a tree branch to another heads toward their designated mission place with an incredible speed not normal. "Let's go faster. We need that monster for our boss. He's impatient after all." says the man who's on the lead of these men wearing black cloaks that reaches to their ankles and black masks that covers half of their faces with their hoods up their faces.
Back to the girl....

"I ended them.. .." whispers the girl standing alone looking at her bloodied hands with tears flowing down her cheeks. Her blonde hair, white dress, pink scarf and blue sandals are covered in blood but not hers.

Suddenly, the group of men from the woods surrounded her but her eyes were still in a daze, now shedding both blood and tears. A man from behind her cut of her consciousness by her neck but before she hits the ground, another man catches her and they left the bloody scene.
After a few years...

The same girl but older sits in the middle of a large wooden room bowing. A man about his 40's sits in a sofa with 2 men standing in either side of him positioned in front of the girl.

"This man is Himo Asushi" says the old man showing a picture of a man who has brown hair and beard with a straw hat. "I will give you a week to assassinate this man who lives in Konohagukare, the village hidden in the leaves." speaks the old man while the girl nodded. The old man gives the man at his right a scroll. The man who now have the scroll walks toward the girl and handed her the scroll. The girl bows again before walking out of the room.
~~** Another memory.......

"Riku!!!!!!" shouts a man who has long raven hair dressed in an amor-like outfit running towards a girl. "Why'd you call me that Hashirama-san? I do remember telling you that I don't have a name." says the same girl from the previous memory now wearing a light pink kimono that reaches above her knees and a normal black sandal. Her beauty as she now turns 12 is incomparable. People who do not know of her past have a first impression that she's a princess of some land. Her voice when she sings was something which people refer as an angelic voice. For the people who knows of her background sees her as a monstrous demon in a form of an angel who effortlessly and emotionlessly took thousands of life. "It suits you." states a man with white hair beside the now called Hashirama. "See! Even Tobirama agrees! That's exactly the reason! You need a name so i'll give you one!" says the man called Hashirama. The girl gave him a confused look.

"Hatsune would fit as your last name" states another man with long raven hair too walking towards the three. "Riku Hatsune. That is indeed a good name. Thank you Hashirama-san, Tobirama-san and Madara-san. But...." The girl says with an unsure look in her face trailing off. "Just accept it rather than be nameless" states the one referred as Tobirama.

The girl looked down the ground and whispers "Riku Hatsune" like testing how the name sounds. She looked up and was met by 3 men smiling sincerely at her, the sun's rays surrounds them from the sight of the girl.

A/N...okay i know that it's not really good coz i've just started this story and made this part in the 2 hours free time of our school bcoz of absence of teachers preparing for the provincial meet (sports) in our province.. umm if u don't know..then..whateves...ANYWAYS....

The picture is a..lets say a model of what she looks like in the first memory... though without the pillow..-->>>>>>

I'M SORRY THAT IT'S NOT AS GOOD AS YOU EXPECT.
REMIND YOU..I'M MAKING THIS THROUGH MY CELLPHONE.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND ITS CHARACTERS.
I OWN MY O.C. AND THIS IDEA....**though there's a lot more **

The pics are not mine either...