Chapter 3; The Come Back

Tsunade POV

"Your rooms are prepared one floor down. This night, your mission will start. Other lands may have sensed her chakra vibrations. It's faint but it may be felt over a hundred miles. This is the reason why she needs protection for her power is immeasurable and dangerous. But if she really regains consciousness, we need to support her and at least ease her pain for her chakra power may run havoc. She is a kunoichi of konoha just like you. I hope for everyone's safety." I said calmly yet seriously facing the 4 teams.

"Yes Ma'am!"--the 4 jounins

*nod*--the 12 genins

Riku POV

"Where am I?" Is the question that kept on popping in my mind. I feel like floating in air but at the same time, drowning in the ocean. I feel like sleeping in my brothers' arms, Madara-nii-san and Hashi-nii-san. But now this warmth with a faint coldness is like fading out and it feels like waking up from a night's sleep. My eyes feels heavy.

I feel my eyes opening a fraction. The sight I see are blurry but I can make out an image of people in ninja clothing with kids and a blonde woman with a green robe. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see other people in white robes.

My body feels too light like I can't feel some other parts of my body. I want to talk to gain these strangers' attention but my voice can't seem to produce a sound nor my mouth want to move.

I was like resting peacefully but then a memory exploded in my mind. It made me want to cry but my eyes won't tear up. I remember Madara-nii-san and Hashi-nii-san fighting each other and me trying to stop them. Tobirama-kun is not around. I came in between them and got unconscious, probably because of Madara-nii-san using some kind of jutsu on me.

This memory made me remember that I have to wake up to be besides my brothers' ....

I want to move but I can't seem to do it. I then felt my chakra replenishing so I decided to wait until I can at least have enough chakra to move.

'Hasi-nii-san, Madara-nii-san, Rama-kun' I thought sadly and having the urge to meet them again.

~~~~~~~
A/N gomenasai that it's short...imma kinda busy...Rama-kun is her nickname to Tobirama Senju...i wanted it to be tobi-kun but i remembered that Tobi was Obito too..  .