Chapter 2; Girl's Frozen Time

The picture is what my OC/Riku looks like inside the tube..~~~

A/N this time around is when Tsunade is the Hokage but Sasuke is still around...

Now..on the story!!!
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~

In the Hokage building.....

Sasuke's POV

'I am about to leave Konoha this night but DANG IT!! They just have to give us a mission.' I thought to myself pissed but emotionless outside of course. All rookie teams and team Gai is here, that means this is pretty important. "We have only a small number of ninjas for the time being because of the incident" says the Hokage with a serious face matching her voice. I know that she means the incident in the chuunin exams.  "I know that all of you are currently repairing damages or helping others. Though, I am still giving you this mission. This is only one mission for all four teams, in fact, this is the first A-rank mission I will give."she says shocking all of us. "A-rank?!!" shouts the loud mouths (naruto, kiba, sakura, ino, lee, gai) while all the others are staring at the Hokage including me with wide eyes. The one to break the silence was Kurenai-sensei saying "But shouldn't there only one team for this mission? Because it's dangerous for four teams to be on same mission isn't it?" The Hokage responded saying "I am aware of that fact but in this mission, protecting and possibly stopping someone is involved."

Third person POV

The ninjas' reactions were:

"But some of these genins were just released from the hospital."

"What a drag"

"Munch~munch~munch~munch"

"A mission with Sasuke-kun!"

"Get away from MY Sasuke-kun Ino pig!!!"

"An A-rank mission! Believe it!"

"Oh yeah! A-rank mission! Akamaru!"

"Hmmm"--**eye glasses on**--

"Hn"--smirking--

"W-w-ith N-Na-Naruto-kun?"--**fingers fidgeting **

"Let's do this with the Power of Youth!"

"Yes Gai-sensei"

"Phoo" **blowing smoke**

"Ha"**sighing **

"Hmm" **smirking**

"Yosh!" **grinning wide**

"Silence!" shouts the blondie in the desk. She stands up and states "Follow me then. I will show you who you will protect." As she walks toward the door, she stopped for a moment and turn to another woman around her 20's with short black hair and says "Shizune, i'll take my leave for a little while so take care of the papers." The one referred as Shizune nodded taking notice of her seriousness saying "Yes Lady Hokage". The ninjas followed after her with either curiosity, confusion or excitement.

Some of the young genins together with a sensei who have thick eyebrows and bowl cut hair were noisy along the way but they got quiet as they approach a large white building.
Naruto POV

Me, kiba, lee, gai-sensei, even the verbal fighting of Sakura-chan and Ino stop. Staring in awe at the LARGE white building Granny Tsunade stop in front at. Without thinking, I said the words from my mind "It's Huge!!!Believe it!" Getting a bark as a response from the dog who's with kiba and some nodding from the others. "This is the building where you will be staying starting this night, protecting the one I will assign." says Granny Tsunade. Usual verbal fighting occured as we enter the building but stop once again when we were met with a thousands, and I really mean THOUSANDS of people in white robe. "She's in the 4th floor." In the way, shikamaru started the conversation, though yawning before talking.
Third person POV

(A/N..Sorry imma little lazy)

"So...who are we going to protect that in need of 4 teams?"--shika

*sighing * "The Nara kid huh?? Do you know of the history of the youngest kunoichi considered as the Young Goddess of all shinobi?"--Tsunade

"Goddess?!!!!"--naruto, kiba, sakura

"Oh! A young lady full of youth?!!"---Gai

From the ninjas, more shouting were about to erupt but did not continue because of the hard glare the Hokage was giving them. Lady Hokage sighs.

"Do you mean the one who was said to be next to the First Hokage who was titled God of Shinobi and Madara Uchicha who's said to be his equal?" says the sensei who have white gravity defying hair.

"Yes she is. Though she's also one of the people who gave lessons to us, the legendary sannins and as young as she is, she's one of the wisest after being with the first Hokage and Madara Uchicha for almost 3 years." replied the lady hokage.

"A goddess? What about her?" asks the sensei who's smoking. "Well..." the lady Hokage trails off stopping in front of a door with many locks. While she's opening the door, the ninjas stares at the door with curiosity and excitement.
Kakashi POV

The door opened and I stare at what's ahead dumbstruck wide eye and probably the others too. Inside the room is a large tube in the middle where different size of tubes are connected and there was a kid around 12 or 13 inside the tube who look like an angel without wings. I was staring into the girl inside that i didn't notice the men in white around the tube bowing towards lady Hokage. The noises of surprise the genins made have resulted for me to break out of trance.

"Oh! What a youthful beauty!!!"--gai

"Oh!How youthfully beautiful!!"--lee

"She's really beautiful! Believe it!"

"Wah!"--Choji stopped munching

"Nice chick! Right akamaru?!"--kiba

"Ha?!!"--fangirls wide eyes and jaw dropped

The others are still in a trance staring at the girl in the tube with wide eyes and some have their jaw dropped. 'It's no surprise though.' I thought. Then from the corner of my eye, i saw lady Hokage staring at the girl in the tube with sad eyes. 'But why?' asks the mind of mine. 'She did said that the girl or the goddess was one of the people who taught them something. Maybe their close.' I thought to myself.
Tsunade POV

I cough a little to get the attention of the others. They broke out of trance and i started to speak "In history, they said that she disappeared the time before the clash of Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchicha. But actually, Madara performed a sealing jutsu that made her time stop when she interfered in one of the fight between him and Hashirama." I sighed after talking that part but continued anyways "The seal is on her body but the second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, put her up in this laboratory for her physical body to be preserved together with a jutsu performed by the first, Hashirama." I paused for air but their reactions kept me from continuing.

"The first Hokage?!!"--naruto

"The second too?!!--kiba

"Uchicha?!"--sasuke

"A jutsu to be preserved?!"--2 fangirls

"preserved??!!!"--thick eyebrows people

The others was quiet but with wide eyes. I then decided to continue "It's just like her time stopped. But this time, there was signs that tells us she is regaining consciousness. Her chakra power is strong that it's possible that it might destroy the laboratory when she wakes up. I honestly don't know what will happen when she wakes up but i know that she will not be okay." I sigh once again. Part of me is really glad that the one I see as a sister may wake up but a part of me feels bad that she have to suffer in this world again.

A/N gomenasai...its short isn't it?..well i only did this for about 2 hours and bro..i tell you...i lost the words....