Information about hinata shouyou

Name: Hinata shouyouAge:16Crush:???

Age:16
Crush:???

Like:sunflower, sweet thing, cute thing, oversized clothes, singing, his fans, instrument, cooking, acting, spicy food, his family, his friends (except some of karasuno members), skater, diving, swimming, arcery , any sports, hand sanitizer, cleaning, design, and modeling.

Dislike: some of karasuno members, stalker, fake rumors, his ex, yandere, bully, sour things, germs, crowds.

Career:professional musicians, famous singer, ice skater, famous musicians, top players at archery, swimming,model,designer,and any sports.

About:hinata is the middle child of sun clan and the most perfect child out of the sun clan(since he's big sister can't be the next clan cuz the rule is that the rule of own clan has to be a boy) . He is the next clan of sun clan. He has 1 older sister, one lilttle sister and one little brother. Hinata is smart and quick learner he always been the top student at every school that he in.
But since hinata is get picked what school he in.he so happy do he pick karasuno and want a normal life. Hinata want a normal life so he have to act dumb and energized even though he is a quiet and germaphobe person.

(This all I can say about hinata)
(I forgot to tell that hinata is hide all his identity when he in high school so quiet a few people don't know him real identity)

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hope you enjoy!