Chapter 1(fake rumors and transfer school?)

3rd Person POV:

There's a crying sunshine while sleeping and hug a plushie. (His own plushie that make by his fan) {it look like this 👇}

You must think 'why he sad?'well let's flashback a bit why he sad

Flashback

It was a peaceful day, while there's a beautiful sunshine that bike to his school 'what he looks like?' Well he look like a angel that fall from heaven he have a smooth skin,beautiful fluffy orange hair, his body is like a girl body, he have a sunny personality that can make you forget all your problems. (I think that's all I can describe about hinata) he bike to school happily because he get to play volleyball again.

When he at school he park his bike and run to gym while he run he always hear someone whisper something while looking at him. He hated when someone whisper about him but of course he didn't want to mad at people he keep his positive side and keep the negative away.

He already in front of the gym but when he about to open the door he hear the team talk about something so he think 'maybe a eavesdropping(is this how you spelled)won't be bad right?' So he out his ears on the metal doors and it's a bad idea 'why it's a bad idea?' Because he hear something that make he can't trust his volleyball team. 'What he hear?'( I tell you what they conversation about 👇)

"Hey guys why we still have to keep that slut here?"

"Yeah daichi San why we have to keep here?"

"If we don't have him we're not be able gonna go to nasional!"

"Why we need him when we have yamaguchi, tsukishima and kageyama suga San? We all know that you want him leave to!"

"I agree with tanaka San why we need boke when you have me?!"

"Stfu king, they say us not just you and I have to agreed to baldie."

"Who you call baldie/king?!"

"Shut up you two! And we can't kick him out we just need to fake been nice to him and that's all!"

"But tsuki is right why we need him when we already know that there's a rumor about that slut is do drugs?"

"Maybe he's right daichi we should kick him soon."

"We think about it. Now let's get back to practice before he comes!"