Chapter 3(go back to careers)

I'm back from life 😚

(I will go hiatus again for as long as I still alive 😌)

(For readers that still waiting for my other book to update or this book. Thank you for waiting but I will not promise to always update 😉)

(But anyway, enjoy my forget to update from December 2020 chapter ❤)

J-chan POV:

I was sit with Yoshiro and natsu on my laps sleeping. I play my phone until I see someone approach me. I look up from my phone and see sho?! With a more stylish hair.

I stare at him and blink twice

I stare at him and blink twice. I said "is your hair gonna go back to your original hair?"

"You tell me to style my hair and now you want my old hair back?!"

"Shush! I just want to ask is your hair gonna be more easy to style it than your old hair?"

"Oh yes and let's go home."

"Ok and can you carry natsu my shoulder been hurting since I carry her from your house to here."

"Ok"

"Yoshiro, let's go"

"Ok."

When sho take natsu. I get up and stretch my arms after carry natsu. I walk beside yoshiro while sho is in front of us with natsu on his shoulder.

3rd Person POV:

They already in the limousine and natsu still sleeping. Yoshiro sleeping at shouyou shoulder while natsu on j-chan laps. Shouyou start to remember something he said

"hey j-chan."

"Hm?"

"Can you help me plan a revenge on karasuno?"

"You sure about that?"

"Yes."

"Well then how about I recommend you when you going back to Japan you have to bring me to there to?"

"Sure."

"So when you planned go back to Japan too anyway?"

"I guess 6 month later I will go back to Japan but I go to hyogo."

"Oh! That's good."

"Anyway we here already. I piggy back Yoshiro to his room and you can carry natsu to her room"

"Ok"

Shouyou is piggy back sleep Yoshiro while j-chan is carry sleep natsu. J-chan go to natsu room and shouyou go to Yoshiro room. Shouyou and j-chan put both of them to their bed and change there clothes into more comfortable clothes.
(J-chan outfit)