Stick bugged

sike here u go

Once there was a man named Jack who had always been fascinated by milk. He loved the way it tasted and felt, and he even dreamed of swimming in it. One day, he stumbled upon a magical potion that promised to transform him into milk.

Excited by the possibility of becoming one with his favorite beverage, Jack drank the potion without a second thought. But as the potion took effect, he felt his body begin to change. Soon, he had transformed completely into a tall glass of milk.

At first, Jack was thrilled with his new form. He loved the cool, creamy sensation of his milky body, and he reveled in the way his surface reflected light. But as time passed, he began to realize the downside of being milk. He was at the mercy of whoever drank him, and he feared that he would never be able to return to his human form.

Desperate to return to his normal body, Jack sought out a wise old sage who told him that the only way to reverse the potion's effects was to travel the world and gather several rare ingredients. These ingredients were scattered across the globe, and Jack would have to face many challenges in order to obtain them.

Undeterred, Jack set out on his quest. He traveled to distant lands, facing fierce creatures and treacherous terrain along the way. But he also made many new friends, from cows to dairy farmers to other glasses of milk like himself.

As he journeyed across the world, Jack learned many valuable lessons about the power of determination, friendship, and the importance of never giving up. Eventually, after much hardship and many adventures, he was able to gather all the ingredients he needed.

With the help of his newfound friends, Jack prepared a special elixir that would reverse the effects of the potion. He drank it eagerly, and as it took effect, he felt his milky body begin to shift and change. Slowly, he returned to his normal human form, feeling more grateful and alive than he ever had before.

In the end, Jack realized that although his transformation into milk had been a strange and difficult experience, it had also taught him valuable lessons about the power of perseverance and the importance of never giving up on his dreams. And as he returned to his normal life, he knew that he would never forget the incredible journey he had taken to get there.