My Best Friend, Gerard Way.

Hey guys... long time no see.

I bet you all hate me for not uploading my story, im sorry. It's just that i know whats going t happen but i can't put it into words.

Now you're probably thinking 'if she can't finish one story, why start another' well ive had this idea, along with others, for a while now, so i need to get it out of the way.

so um..yeah.

Chapter 1:

“Hey, Mel you getting this on camera?” The jock, Eric asked me. I hate nicknames. I sighed, looking up to Mikey for reassurance; he gave me a sad smile. I hate living like this, we both do.

I pulled my iPhone from the pocket of my cheerleader jacket- yes, im unfortunately a cheerleader. My boyfriend, Mikey, is a footballer. You’re probably wondering what we did to ‘earn’ our places in the popular gang.

It all started about 2 years ago. Me and Mikey were just average teenagers, that would get bullied every day. One day Mikey decided to fight back and give a jock that punched me a black eye, not a good idea. We were then forever doomed by the cheerleaders and jocks to help them ruin the lives of kids that we used to be. Such a touching story, isn’t it.

Anyway, back to fucking reality. I pressed the record button on my phone. I wanted to stop this so badly, but it would cost a fucking expensive price, like my face. How could anyone possibly get joy from hurting others? It’s pathetic.

I watched as they beat up the poor kid, he didn’t even do anything wrong. It was all the main bitches fault, yes our ‘lovely’ head cheerleader, Angelica Warwick, who is supposed to be my ‘best friend’, she decided to fuck him at a party, and Eric found out. She claimed that he spiked her drink.

Let me tell you about out leading couple.

Eric Thomas and Angelica Warwick are the most popular couple in the school, yet everyone hates them. Even their best friends slag them off.  They’re both fucking loaded with cash, and have no respect for anyone else. If they hear you say anything bad about them, well.. you’re basically a dead man, or woman..

They all laughed and walked away, leaving the beaten up kid there. I stood still, refusing to walk away with thr rest of the group.  I need to help this boy, he could have some serious injuries. I stepped forward and reached out to him.

“ Melissa, you know we can’t help him. It’s a rule” I turned around to face my boyfriend. I ran upto him and leaned into his chest, tears pouring down my face.

“Mikey, I honestly don’t care anymore. How many more people do they need to hurt before someone stops them?” He wiped my tears and hugged back.

“listen, I just don’t want you to be hurt, okay? I have an idea. We can take his phone and call an ambulance. They won’t know it was us.” He gave me a reassuring smile. It’s always like this, we can’t ever fully help them. What if the ambulance doesn’t come fast enough? What happens then?

“I know what you’re thinking Melissa.” He raised his eyes at me. “It will come in time, the hospitals only a few streets away, don’t worry.” He went to get the boys phone and called for an ambulance, but we could only go that far.

He held my hand as we ran up to his car, making our great escape.

-- This fanfic isn't going to have the actual band MCR in it, it might have the band members though..