Ch.1

(The picture is Lucia. Kudos to whoever made the pic bc I dont own it. Nor do I own ouran high school host club. Thank you.)

We fell from the sky and landed on our butts. Holy muffin spirit we're in Ouran! (Btw there appearances change depending on the anime that they're in. So they look like guys, with cat and bunny like features still. XD ) I looked around trying to figure out where exactly we landed. Kat was standing up complaining about her butt hurting since she landed on it. "If we keep falling from the sky like this we're gunna end up with a broken bone or worse." I was just laughing at her. "Hey! How come you're not hurting?" I was still laughing at her but I stopped just enough to answer her. "Cats always land on their feet stupid." She pouted at me and I laughed harder. Then her face went serious super quick. "What? What is it?!" "You won't believe this but..... you look like a guy...." panic. That's all I could feel then I noticed her. "You definitely won't believe this But you are a guy...." she flipped. Then I remembered we were in ouran and standing right outside the building. "Shoosh!" I papped her. She looked at me dumbfounded. "Did you just shoosh pap me?" I gave her a derp face. "Indeed I did. Anyways we should go inside." "We don't even go here. We can't just walk in and expect them to give us a schedule!" I thought about this for a second before coming up with an idea. "Kat we're changing our names. "I said with a devilish smile. "What are you talking about?" "I have the power to change our names to match our appearances. So for now on my name shall be..... uhm, it'll be Rai? Yeah! Yours can be.... Kai?" She thought it over before sighing. "Fine what's our last names then?" I squealed with delight. "Um.... well I haven't exactly thought that far with our names. How about we just use my last name and say were siblings?" She shrugged. "Sure, I dont care." "So now that that's over with. Lets explore." I said with a mix of mischievous and evil grin glued on my face.