1| Please let me stay.

"Okay let's start this off right, My name is Victoria Riddle. I know what your thinking, if your thinking at all, and not running away screaming." I drag my hand across my face in frustration.

" You're doin great Tori." Nicholas says giving me a thumbs up from his spot on my bed behind me, I turn to glare at him. He grins making a goofy face at me, I roll my eyes grabbing a stuffed animal and chuck it at him. It hits him in the face and he dramatically stands up holding his face. For a second I think he's going to cry, but then he falls to his knees holding his hand out to me as he pretends to die in front of me.

I turn away trying to hide the smile that's creeped up on my face. I compose myself and turn back to face him.

" Nicky," I say my tone serious and he opens one eye to look at me, still lying on the floor.

" This isn't funny, if I'm going to pull our name from the gutter we both need to act appropriate." I say gesturing to him on the floor.

You might be wondering how exactly I got my Name. You see when my Mother was a baby, she was taken to an orphanage. She had grown up there, Obviously, till she was eighteen. She hadn't known she had any family till the war started. Having the name Tom Riddle floating around, she became curious. She returned to the orphanage, trying to discover any truths of her biological parents. They had been hesitant to tell her about her family, for they hadn't known much themselves.

But what they did tell her, was that she had a brother. One that was older than her that had also been taken to an orphanage. Of course my Mother never tried to seek out her brother, she did do research, finding all she could on Tom Riddle or more well known as Voldemort. It confirmed her suspicions, and she moved on. During the war she had once tried to correspond with him, if I had been there I would have disapproved.

He did write back once asking to meet, she hoped she could find answers to her questions. However she did not, there wasn't much her brother could tell her so she decided it best they go separate ways. 

That is, until she met my father. I'd heard stories of their short lived love, how he had been a dear friend and ally to her brother. She had been completely taken by him, he felt the same but not for long.

He had fell in love with someone else, someone my mother claims was never worth his time. The woman had been married and even had a child. My mother had found out about me months before, and had given him an out. So he left chasing the woman who would never offer him more than friendship. Mother says that the woman was killed only months after her child was born, leaving the child alone.

My father had come back to my Mother, absolutely torn to pieces. She had told him he should have realized sooner. After I had been born he had visited once, supposedly, I never believed it. She's always assured me that he was a good man, under terrible circumstances, that I believed. My Mother met her husband three years later, and a year later they had Nicholas, and two years later they had Xavier

As if on cue the latter runs into my room, " Tori-!" he yells dragging out the end till it's just an annoying squeal. 

I turn to him an eyebrow raised, " What?" I hiss scowling at the tiny disappointment of a human being.

" Sorry bout that Tori." Anthony says walking into the room and picking up my half brother. " He got away from me," He chuckles lightly, I continue to scowl at him. He clears his throat, the uneasiness in the room apparent. 

" So," he starts looking towards my trunk and stack of books on the desk, my wand still tucked away. " Getting ready for school?" he asks casually. 

I nod in return " Correction I'm getting ready for he-" he raises an eyebrow therefore stopping my sentence. I let out a huff, gently kicking Nicky out of the way before plopping down at my desk.

I don't hate the man, I just don't particularly like people. He tries, but everything about him is annoying, including his thick accent. His brown hair perfectly parted down the center, and his green eyes reminding me of clovers. The very things he passed down to my brothers, Nicholas is almost an exact copy of him. Whereas Xavier took my mothers blonde hair, but Anthony's green eyes.

I'm the only one who doesn't have these warm features, instead of their tanned skin. Mine is desperately pale, as if I've seen a ghost and the color that left never returned. My Black hair falling past my shoulders landing just above my waist. The only thing that connects me to my mother is my eyes, the only thing I truly admired. The dark blue reminding me of the lotus flowers that float in the pond in our garden.

He smiles as he sits down next to me " Excited?" he asks curiously. 

I roll my eyes " No I'm horrified." I say bluntly. 

He winces " Maybe you should talk to your mother?" he's trying to help, after all my mother's the one making me go, that's why I take his suggestion.

I jump up smirking as I walk towards the door " Good idea," he raises an eyebrow. " I mean about being nervous not abou-"-" Forcing me to go to Hogwarts?" I ask innocently, he rolls his eyes.

" Yeah, that." He says shaking his head despite the grin on his face. He looks up seriously now      " Don't bug her too much, she already feels guilty." He makes an uncomfortable face raising an eyebrow " You know, from yesterday?". I scowl at him the shiver that goes down my spine evident.

He means the disaster at Diagon alley. one good thing did come out of it though, I got an owl.

I gracefully make my way down the stairs, no that's a joke I tumble down the stairs. It's quite surprising, stairs always seem to trip me up, Maybe cause I'm running though. Considering I have perfect balance otherwise, just ask my pointe teacher.

I take a seat at the piano in the living room, my mothers in the kitchen. I take a deep breathe running my fingers over the keys. I press the first few notes and hear my mother stop what she's doing. I'm playing one of her favorites, therefore playing on her weak spot.

She comes to stand next to me a sad expression on her face. " Your going to school." she says bluntly a hint of amusement in her tone. 

I slam my hands down on the keys, " But mum, if I don't go I can play for you." I glance at the stairs watching Anthony try to sneak by the situation.

" And Anthony can homeschool me." I say an innocent smile plastered on my face. 

His eyes widen and he turns " Just to be clear," he says his tone cautious. " I never agreed to that." He gives me a gentle smile and I scowl at him.

My mother rolls her eyes turning to me " Your going," she says sternly " But mu-" she furrows her brows at me and I scowl back. I hold her gaze trying somehow to win this stare off. However I'm distracted by a blanket getting thrown over my head.

I let out a hissing sound as I tug at the blanket on my head. I finally pull it off and turn to glare at my assailant. Xavier grins at me, I stand from my seat picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. I walk towards the couch moving the pillows to the center of it. Then without warning I throw him onto the couch as he squeals.

I turn back to my mother " Fine, but you owe me." I say still scowling at her. 

She grins " New pointe shoes?" she asks knowingly, I smirk keeping my brows furrowed " Two pairs," She nods and I unfurrow my brows " one blue and one black." she nods.

I grin triumphantly turning towards the stairs, " I should go finish packing then." she smiles " You should." I nod running up the stairs.

A/N: Okay, so I'm not exactly sure how this story will go aver. *nervous laughter* But I hope you all like it and can offer suggestions. Let me know how you guys like the first chapter. And don't hesitate to give corrections or anything. I really adore this character so I hope you enjoy her too.

Do you guys want a cast list or something like that? To see how we would envision her or no? Cause I can do that if you guys want?