Deal

Jooheon hid his face, too ashamed of himself to look at her. Or to help her get rid of the strings tied to her fists. Y/N felt overpowered by the scene, too afraid of not being herself again. When she woke up in that room, with her clothes messed and a man she had never seen standing next to the couch, Y/N's first reaction was screaming. But, later, she gave up on it, because the damage was already done. Like her life wasn't bad enough.

"I'm sorry" he kept repeating it, as a praying. Y/N rolled her eyes, not giving a shit if he was sorry or not. Despite not being completely naked, and probably not raped (because she felt very 'normal' down there), he was still at the crime scene. It was his fault. At least, that made sense at the time.

"Can you stop crying and untie me?" she sarcastically asked.

The man hesitated, coming to help when he was sure enough of having said enough apologies.

"If this is not a job of yours, will you say why I am here?"

Jooheon stood in silence, his eyes only opened to untie the strings, and then, he was again gone to the regret and shame wall. That place was much warmer than reality. The girl seemed able to bury him alive.

"The cat ate your tongue?" she played, now with free hands, Y/N put her panties on place, and the dress. How long did he stand there seeing her state? Although the unshakable spirit of fighting of Y/N was speaking loudly for her to just get over it, - she blushed, the shame eating borders of her consciousness. "Who are you and why are you here?"

"I didn't know!" Jooheon answered, hands still shaking.

"I asked who are you."

"No one. I'm an underdog. A bad encounter. It would be better if I just leave. I need to see my family, I need to-" he never finished his sentence.

From the outside, they both heard a loud explosion. Suddenly the floor shook and the strangers looked at each other in a search for some safety. There was a small window in the corner close to Jooheon, he ran to watch outside, to see any other problem, or any explanation for the explosion.

He really found the explanation. Outside, in the garage, an old barbecue grill was burning like a fire, its gallons of combustive making a trail to the stairs – the only exit. Jooheon gasped, desperation taking over his blood pressure again. He ran back to the girl, eyes too hurried to care about shame or guilt.

"We need to get out of here, now! They will set the house on fire"

"They?! Who are they?" she mumbled. Y/N stood up, she didn't follow his command to run. The man was trying to drag her outside, but was he trusty? Should she believe him? He didn't answer any of her questions and even acted like he had to be blamed. "I'm not going with you"

"Oh, dear God, do you want to die?!" Jooheon exasperated over the edge, his desperation turning into anger. "We'll both burn to ashes if you don't run now!"

"The idea of dying doesn't scare me."

He stared at her, only a few seconds before taking her waist and putting her over his shoulder again. Carrying Y/N when she was drugged was easier than carrying her awake. The woman fought like a tiger, her nails scratching the right side of his face and the legs kicking his chest like he was the enemy. For all the goodness inside Jooheon, he endured the pain, knowing that being burn was a hundred times worse.

When he got to the end of the stairs, the fire was taking over the garage, rapidly growing to the walls and all the trash abandoned there. Happily, the boss and his friends didn't notice the car in front of the house was his, and so Jooheon's 98' Corolla was still there, all four wheels intact. Y/N screamed again, seeing she was free, being able to ask for the help of anyone passing there. But the street was empty, like all the houses around, and even the people living in the zone wouldn't help someone like here. They would do the worst things to a rich dad's princess.