"Why the dumbness?"

"Since we are born until we die, we are always bonded to a certain kind of type. Like those girls, you see on reality shows or super rich girls who don't know what pi means or girls on reality shows who are super rich and don't know what pi means. You would totally call those girls 'dumb', 'stupid', 'dull' and the list continuous, but other people, for some reason, think they are funny because of that.

So here we have the type called 'oh so dumb, but loved by some'.

I'm not a fan of this type, I hate it with all my heart. I mean, this girls are known for wearing Gucci, Prada, Pucci, Nicci, Pramma, and whatever those brands mean; they are not known because of their hard work. Only if you count shopping, making a sex tape and having a rich family as a job, which I don't. But the real question is, 'Why are these girls so loved by some?'.

Well, it's not that hard to get actually. People usually like when other people are nice and smile to them. When people smile and are nice to other people is because they are happy or simply enjoying life. When you are happy or enjoying life is because something, maybe not too big or amazing, happened to you. So now think, how would you be if you were a billionaire, who doesn't need to work, spends summers in Europe, buys things at very expensive stores (because you can, I mean, YOU ARE FREAKING RICH) and... Did I mention you don't need to work?                               That's what make those girls fake charisma, they don't have worries, they have to act stupid problems on TV and they are paid for that. That's my point of view, take it or leave it.

I'm not saying that only money will make you happy, I'm saying how having so much money can make you less human. The man needed challenges to evolution until what we now called the man, they didn't have anything served. We are here because of their hard work, hunting, running, planting, fighting, surviving. And what these girls do, throws all that hard work to the trash.

Some people are going to be like 'oh my gosh, u r such a h8ter, u r not a feminist at all', and I'll be like, 'I'm a feminist, that means I believe in equal rights for women and men, and that also means that I don't want that kind of women giving our gender that kind of look. We are not all stupid, we are not all useless and we don't live for men'.

Thank you for reading my first article called "Why the dumbness?" of the 'How Not To Be That Girl' section."

This is what I live for, writing. Since I was eleven years old I've been writing in my school paper 'The triumphant'. Most of the people who read it are teachers, some nerds, some hipsters (they are not from my school, they just buy it for one dollar because they think the New York Times is too mainstream), my friends and family.

When I was little I wrote hundreds of stories, a couple of them were destined to be on the paper, some other were only for me.

When I was eleven my teacher caught me writing something on my folder and she asked me why was that writing so important that I wasn't paying attention. She grabbed my folder, read the story, and two weeks later I was writing stories for the school paper.

I guess I was kinda waiting for that moment to happen but in high school.

My name is Kodak and I was born and raised in Minnesota by my two loving parents, she a banker and he a surgeon. I don't have brothers so as you can tell, I'm an only child. I know, My name is weird, and not so awesome, but my parents love the word Kodak and they love me. They mixed up that, and here I am, Kodak Lillian Waters. My friends call me 'Brand' or 'Brandie', it's an inside joke because, you know, Kodak is a brand.

A good thing about writing for the newspaper is that I can change my name, my pen name is Lillian Waterson. Like just a few read it, nobody who doesn't know me will know who I am. The thing is that this last article had repercussion, which I wasn't expecting at all.