[4] Pool Party

more horny warning
---

So after everyone had woken up and had their breakfast, two had wanted everyone to gather outside. He stood there with 4 and x, just waiting for them all to gather. He had kept this a secret. He just grinned, his hands on his waist. Four crossed his arms, avoiding eye contact from Two. X was smiling awkwardly, and waited for everyone to come. He looked at Four a moment "still grumpy aye? " he looked back at everyone, just waiting for 1 or 2 more teams. He was excited and hummed to himself. Four grumbled. Yes he was still grumpy. He decided to look at the teams. 

Two ignored Fours negativity and eventually everyone was there. He cleared his throat. "Good morning everyone! Its me, your favourite host, Two, and I've taken my time to plan something cool for all of you, because I know how to have fun!" He grinned a moment. Four mumbled a few things, while X smiled awkwardly. He didn't like when Two mocked Four or tried to make himself seem better than his friend. Two smiled. "So, because I'm so kind and generous and amazing, I thought we could all do something fun together! You wanna know what that is?" He smiled excitedly, he loved using his powers, well mostly to show off. Yellowish green auras formed around his hand as he smiled and his eyes lit up, his broken horn zapping as from the ground he magically formed a pool, it was huge and pretty nice looking, a deep end and everything, floaty things and beach balls, his eye twitched as he kept making it appear.

X looked at the Pool, amazed at the sight. Making a small "Ooooo..." noise. Four looked at the Pool, visibly angy at that. Two liked to abuse his power. Most of the time he pushed himself to his limit, doing something that puts himself at his own risk. He grinned at Four being angry, it motivated him to do more. His broken horn kept making zappy noises as he as well as he upgraded the pool ridiculously, also forming food on the side like a pool party. His hands shook, himself squeezing his eyes shut as he used all his power to do it, smiling like a shit. Four frowned at this. X stared at the pool in amazement, not realizing the reason for this. He gently clinged Two's arm in a happy expression.

Two then stopped, gasping and smiling, happy at X. He put his hands on his knees as he panted, feeling like he was going to pass out, all of his energy drained from himself. He stumbled, standing up properly after. His broken horn didn't zap or anything after that. "T-there! A-a pool!-" he breathed, smiling. He tried to catch his breath, looking at all of them.. "well! th-thats all yours now ! It'll be sunny today, so today you can all have fun a-and hang about in it!" He paused for a moment, his head feeling heavy "A-anyones welcome, " he said that a bit quieter, only due to his state. He was proud though, very proud. He felt weak though, maybe he'd lie down... X tried to help Two sit down and rest. He must be tired....

---

Liy had finished changing, her brown hair flowing from the small breeze. She was about to look for her teammates when she noticed Stapy by the edge of the pool. Hmm.. She began to run over, "Hey Stapler!" 

He hadn't changed, why would he need to? He looked over his shoulder ... oh, liy. He remembered their truce.. did they even truce? He didnt know. She was the only person who had talked to him in a while.. maybe he should appreciate that.. well.. she was supposed to just annoy him. He frowned, looking back in the water. Liy walked over and sat beside Stapy. "You alright?" She placed her hand on his lap, smiling to atleast see him at the pool and not skipping out on the activities. Why did she care so much all of a sudden? He just nodded.. "..yeah, im fine" he said quietly, watching some people splash about in the pool. He averted his eyes. 

She was suspicious, "Are you really? I mean, I know you well enough. You're usually a lot more social." At this point she remembered about her 'traumatic past' relating with Stapy and Foldy. She decided to put the past aside and think about now. He paused for a moment.. "i dont know Liy, maybe....." he looked at the water. "I feel better, so.." he did feel better, than a few days before, so that was true. He pulled his legs closer to himself instead of being close to the water.