Chapter 1: Liz Allan, Friendly Good-Bye Sex

"Well, I guess this is it." Peter Parker looked down into his locker at the various items he had to pack. Three textbooks he had to return to the main office, crumbled up papers that probably don't mean anything anymore, and a Midtown High baseball cap he never wore.

"Bye, Midtown High. It's been a trip, but Horizon High awaits." Peter pumped his fist into the air before letting his backpack slide off his shoulder and onto the floor. With a smile on his face, he set the textbooks aside, threw the paper ball over his shoulder and brushed off the baseball cap. Where did he even get the cap from? He doesn't even play baseball.

"Parker! What the hell?" said a voice behind him. Peter looked over his shoulder to see Liz Allen. The brunette was slightly shorter than he was, standing with her hands on her hips. She brushed her hair over her shoulder. Her red tie stood out over her short sleeve blouse and a red skirt so short, Peter wasn't sure if it was against the school dress code.

"Oh. Sorry, Liz. I was just cleaning out my locker. I'm going to Horizon High tomorrow."

"I know, Parker," said Liz. "I could hear you from down the hall. Not to mention you were saying, 'Yes, yes,' over and over like you were Daniel Bryan or something."

Peter turned to face her. "I-I have no idea who that is."

Liz sighed. "Never mind. Just hand over the textbooks. We gotta return them."

"It's cool. I got them." Peter crouched down and grabbed all three books with one hand. He tucked them under his arm and closed the locker with his opposite hand.

Liz bent over and picked up the baseball cap next to Peter's feet. She dusted it with the back of her hand. "You know, they gave these out at the pep rally for a reason." Oh shit. That's where he got it from.

"Keep it," said Peter. "I won't be needing it." Peter turned and started walking down the hall. He passed by the door to the library when he noticed Liz Allen following him. He looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just making sure you return the books. If you don't, Mister Smythe will find a way to blame me just because you're unreliable. Honestly, this is just an opportunity for everyone at Horizon High to figure out how much of a flake you are." Liz ranted, pointing at Peter with the baseball cap.

"Thanks, Liz," said Peter with his head hung low. He looked over his shoulder again. "Hey, um, if it's worth anything I'll miss you."

Liz's expression softened. She timidly grabbed onto Peter's sleeved and tugged. "Hey, let's head to the library after this."

***

There was one spot in the back of the library that was just secluded enough. At the end of the reference section between the dictionaries and encyclopedias, there were only two people and the sounds of lips smacking. Nobody came to this corner of the library. Nobody probably came to the library anymore at all, what with smartphones and everything. It was their perfect place to get some private time at school.

Liz straddled Peter's lap. Her hands cupping his face as her tongue met his and danced in his mouth. She could feel Peter's hands reaching up in her blouse and making their way to unhook her bra. A few seconds was all it took before she felt her bra loosen. Liz pulled back gasping for air.

"I want to be clear before you get any funny ideas," she said as she started unbuttoning her blouse. "This doesn't mean we're getting back together or anything. It's just...friendly good-bye sex."

"I'm going to Horizon High," Peter said with a smirk. "I'm not moving to another country."

"And if you tell anyone about this you'll wish you were in another country." Liz's warning was hard to take seriously when she was busy dropping her blouse and bra on the floor.