Chapter 8: Anya Corazon & Gwen Stacy, Glad To Be Alive Sex

Our hero is still shaken up after the events of Spider-Island. The cure? Shack up with both his sex friends.

It was insane. Peter's head was still spinning from it all. Everyone in New York getting spider powers. The Jackal attacking with giant spider monsters. Kraven? And to top it all off revealing his secret identity to Harry and destroying Osborn Academy. Peter sighed. He went back to his lab at Horizon High. Peter put his gear away and just stood there. Peter sighed again. Stopping purse-snatchers and jerks in costumes was one thing but this was almost Avengers level stuff. He held himself upon his desk. There were just so many times he could have died. So many-

"Peter?" He heard a knock on the door. The lab door opened before he could answer. Anya led herself in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey," she said. "That was all some pretty crazy stuff, huh?"

"Yeah," Peter replied. He looked over her once. It was odd. Anya wasn't her usual confident self. She stood in front of him with her shoulders slumped over. She fidgeted with her fingers and her feet. Her eyes darting around the room. "Are you...I mean, is everything-?"

"No, Peter," she cried. "It was crazy. With Gwen and Harry and Spider-Man. And where were you? We almost-" Anya ran into Peter's arms. Burying her face into his chest, she held tightly to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry," Peter whispered. He wrapped his arms around her. He could hear her ragged breathing slowly become steady. Old thoughts entered his mind again. Something he had heard on the internet. Was supervillain activity caused by superheroes? Would everyone be safer without him? Anya pulled away.

"It's not your fault, Peter. Besides you have to admit that saving the city, being a hero is kinda cool. Exciting," she said with a smile.

"Yeah," he said. "I guess it is." Their eyes met for a second before her lips met his.

"I'm really glad you're okay," she said. More kisses trailed his lips and then down his throat. Peter's hands palmed Anya's perfect round ass as he matched her movements, nipping her neck. Anya moaned with her fingers combing through his hair. She lifted her leg, rubbing the bulge in his pants.

"I need this," she whispered.

"Take it off," Peter said, pulling at her suit. They broke apart, hastily pulling off their clothing. Hearts pounding, they still took a second to admire the other's naked form. Her light brown skin was smooth and flawless. Long legs that reached up to a round ass and hips Peter couldn't wait to get his hands on. Her flat stomach below her perfectly sized breasts. They were just big enough to fill his hands as he groped them. Brown hair and brown eyes on such a pretty face, Peter thanked the stars how lucky he was.
Anya's thoughts weren't too far off. His clothing hid how toned Peter really was. She could see every major ripped muscle and even the outline of his abs. His adorably unassuming face topped with shaggy hair. She bit her bottom lip at the sight of his erect cock. They met again with more passionate kisses. Instinct had taken over. Hormones overwhelming logic as they kissed and caressed. Hands going everywhere. Peter could feel his own cock throb as it yearned for Anya's hot pussy.

"Wait, I-," he said between breaths, "I don't have a condom on me."

"I don't care," Anya hissed. She pushed him onto his chair so hard it rolled down all the way to the back wall. Anya got on her knees in front of him. Her hand gripping the base of his cock like she was going to take it. "I deserve this."

Peter almost yelped at the contact. Anya's tongue traced the underside of Peter's dick. He could feel her breath as she licked the shaft of his cock. She kept on as Peter's eyes rolled to the back of his head. Her tongue flicking the top before she leaned forward to take it into her mouth.