01

on a thursday afternoon i'm sitting in the art room painting a new piece, i was finishing up the flower pedals that surround a woman and bear in a meadow.
the idea came to me when walking past a flower shop.

i switched my thin brush into a thicker tear drop like brush, dropping and dragging pink and warmer tones to add more attraction.
cool tones with warm tone accents can be tricky if they don't blend nicely, i've learned that.

"BOO!" someone yells from behind be causing me to flinch and drop my brush onto my lap.
thank god i'm wearing an apron.

"gotcha again y/n!" akari laughs holding her stomach, "you only spooked me cause i couldn't hear you coming!" i argue taking my earphones out.

"haha still it's funny, are you almost done? we can go get kai- woah~~ when did you whip this up?" she gloats bringing her face closer.
akari often gets sidetracked when she sees something of interest.

kita akari, i've known her ever since we were in middle school when i moved to the hyogo prefecture.
she was the only one that really talked to me and stood up for me.

"oh i started this last thursday, i'm just finishing up if you could help me clean a bit?"

"yup of course then we'll go get kaito." she says picking up my brushes and heads towards the sink.

most of time yamazaki-sensei would be in the art room supervising but none of the others came today, so he let me paint on my own.
in the art club there's only five active participants, there's supposed to be nice but they don't come. they needed an easy club to get into since it's required.

besides that we help other clubs make posters and other stuff for their activities.

we finished a big project with the new dance club.
they needed some posters made as well as stage help. i helped as much as i could but i'm not exactly made for stage building.

once me and akari finish up we make our way to the student council room to pick up kaito.
himura kaito, me and akari met him on our way to the inarizaki orientation. he was new to our area and got lost near the train station so we guided him.

"katio!!" akari yells peeking her head into the room. "wait a sec!" he yells as he shoves a stack of papers into a desk and rummages around in his bag.

about five minutes of his cleaning and packing we finally leave. "god i hate learning, my brain melts a bit each day!" akari frowns kicking the gate as we walk.
"you only hate it because you're to caught up in sports." i tease dodging her swipe to my head.

"exactly," kaito joins. "how do you expect to pass when last exam day you went to a party and didn't study."

"i'm sorry i'm not brainy like you kaito! i can't balance social life and studies like you magic man." she pouts making me laugh at the nickname she gives him.

"it's not like it's easy, i still have to help the student council and my brothers at home."

"yeah you guys have it rough haha."
this comment makes them snap their heads in my direction, i know what's coming.

"atleast we go out! you stay in your house all day or in the art room." kaito yells.
"seriously you need to join a new club or something to keep you busy." akari finishes.