04

text.. dad
————————————————————

hello my girl, it's been awhile since our last check in. i looked into those plans we discussed awhile back and i can put them into place this summer so you'll be certain to get in, but i do need to know if this is for sure what you want to do? i know you made it clear but that's a very big change.

oh yeah i haven't talked to dad in awhile i've been doing nothing yet i forget about to text him.

hi dad i'm sure this is what i want to do, i know its different but it'll be good for me and only for a year :)

okay i'll be sure to set it up then, have you talked to your mom about it? she was pretty against it haha i definitely got a scolding.

err well.....

y/n...? did you ask master mama?

i'm to scared too i don't wanna make it seem like i want to leave her :(

okay well i'll talk to her, but you got to butter her up abit and tell me when's a good time.

thank you father so very much you just saved your daughters life!

hahaha yeah sure sure, anyways I got to get back to work, call sometime soon okay?

alright dad talk to you later love you<3

bye love you y/n bear
————————————————————

well this is good, when me and mom go out for supper i'll sweet talk her.

"hehe~" i cheer raising my hands into the air taking this as an early victory.

i finished up my soup and put the dishes into the sink. i head to the washroom to shower and get comfortable.

i do have a bit of homework to do over the weekend so that'll have to be attacked last minute on sunday.

putting my favourite playlist on shuffle i enter the shower to feel the warm water,
relaxing my back from the hunched over sketches i did.

see you again - tyler the creator
0:02 ❍────────── -3:24
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

-

saturday evening me, akari and kaito are swinging at a park, it's quiet and peaceful although it's a forty minute walk from me and akaris area.

"so y/n how's your clubs going?" kaito asks.
"its good, mister yamazaki said we're gonna start our final project for the year so i need to start thinking of ideas."

"are you guys given options or is it a free choice?" akari asks, although she's probably half listening because she's swinging pretty high and fast.

"we are given quite a bit of options but it can't be anything too basic."
the two nod, they definitely want to hear about the volleyball club.

"the volleyball team is cool, pretty nice guys but really competitive." i sigh, instantly getting their attention.

"did you make friends with them or are you just there all quiet?" kaito questions bluntly.