ch 2

*the body guards taking Y/n from that place*

AND SUDDENLY SHE SHOUTED

YOU WILL DIE IN A CAR CRASH YOU FOOl.

Jungkook : again telling lies please quickly take her away from my sight.

*Y/n was thrown out from that place*

Then she was walking towards her home on her way she meet with her step sister.

Layla : so hey looser where are you going ?  are you going to that stinky house of yours.

Y/n : yeah I am going there.

Layla :ooh I was going to that same place.

Y/n : can I ask why ?

Layla : you will know it first let me Accompany you .

Y/n : ok as you wish.

*Layla telling about her dad's fortunes and etc , etc*

At Y/n's home.

Y/n's mom : why are you late hunny? you know I have to go to the hospital.

Y/n : mom Layla is here she wants to tell something.

Y/n's mom : ooh ok

Layla : So I am going to marry Henry next month and you two are invited.

*Y/n shocked*

Y/n : what, what did you say it's not true right. He is my boyfriend how can you stole him. I know you are doing this to hurt me right.

Layla : yeah it is ,you know what money can buy everything and Henry doesn't deserve you . You are just a stinky little poor girl.

Y/n's mom : enough of this Valeria don't quarrel with her. so Layla do you wanna have your dinner 🍲🍽️🍴 here.

*Y/n goes to other room*

Layla : what is there for dinner ?

Y/n's mom : noodles.

Layla : ewe who gonna eat those noodles.

*Y/n shouts from the other room*

Y/n : mom throw her away from this house. She doesn't need our good hospitality.

Valeria's mom : get out from the house.

Layla : How dare you I am gonna tell this to dad wait and watch.

*Layla went  from that house*

To be continued................

Thank you fellow readers for reading this FF . Next chapter coming soon

Bye cutieeeees🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💗💗💗

Vote, share and comment.