ch : 3

That very night Jungkook was going to the bar for visiting his sister.

Jungkook's sister ( Jennie ) : hi bro after so many days you have come to see me.

Jungkook : yeah and you stop playing that violen it's gross.

Jennie : okay but first give me some money.

Jungkook : okay.

Jennie : thanks now tell me did you find a girl friend.

Jungkook : seriously....

Jennie : I knew it you doesn't have one.

Jungkook : okay bye sis do you want to come with me.

Jennie : no , bye.

Author's pov : The street was calm and soundless as it was mid night . At that time he was thinking about everything that had happened in the morning and about that weird girl who was telling lies to people...........

AND SUDDENLY A CAR CAME INFRONT OF JUNGKOOK'S CAR AND BOTH THE CAR CRASHED VERY BADLY.

( And yeah ,yeah you all are thinking right he was badly injured and send to the hospital )

The next day..........

Y/n : good morning Rose.

Rose : good morning gurl.
Y/n can I ask you something?

Y/n : yes.

Rose :  will you not go to that place for your lazy job?

Y/n : Now I don't go there. The owner of the mansion came back and he threw me out from there because I was fooling people and he came to me and asked me about his fortune but I told false fortune and guess what he told his body guards to throw me out from there.

Rose : what???

Y/n : I told him that he will die in a car crash.

Rose : you mean JEON JUNGKOOK !!!!!

Y/n: yeah.

Rose : did you see today's news.

Y/n : No.

Rose: Gurl I think you can see future.

Y/n : what do you mean ?

Rose : yesterday JEON JUNGKOOK died in a car crash .

Y/n : what !!!! it can't be . You know that I don't know how to tell someone's fortune. I did that work for making money for my mother's surgery.

Rose : ok gurl meet you tomorrow bye .

Y/n : hmmm bye

To be continued............

So hi everyone thanks for reading this book .I hope you all like till here . And thank you soo much for supporting me . Bye for now meet you all in next chapter.

Luv u all💖💖💖

Bye cutieeeees 🤗🤗🤗🤗