Mysteries...

((Warning, some strong language in this chapter. Also haven't been updating due to school. Hope that's okay. I could only manage to put together this short chapter for you guys. Hope it's good to enough! <3))

Once you heard Scott say those words, your gaze immediately turned to Vincent, then back to your phone.

"Oh, it was probably Vincent. He wore purple yesterday instead of his nightshift clothes."

Vincent's eyes widened in horror. He knew what Scott was asking now. Of course he would have been seen on the security footage. What a dumb move. He had told you he was your co-worker, but in reality, he was only faking it to spend the nights with you. If Scott found out...

He didn't want to know.

"Another nightshift partner?... What, did you bring in a friend or-"

Vincent immeditately snatched your phone and hung up. You shot him a glare before snatching your phone back from his grasp.

"Uh, Vincent, what the fuck?" You blurted out in anger. "I'm gonna get in huge trouble now for hanging up on my manager. Are you mentally challenged?"

Vincent just grinned and pulled you close again.

"Because... It wasn't important. Plus I didn't want anyone interfering with our movie time."

That was rather sweet of him. You dismissed the thought of what Scott had mentioned and blushed a little. Vincent just chuckled before laying down on his back on the couch and pulling you closer to him. You blushed a darker shade of red at the position you were in. Vincent was just fascinated and wanted to see how red in the face you could really get.

"(Y/N).. You smell nice~" he said as he nuzzled his nose to your hair. You had washed it with (shampoo name) shampoo, which had a strong scent to it.

"Say... I wonder what you.. Taste..~"

Once those very words processed in your mind, you shot up off of the couch faster then lighting.

"EH?! S-shut up!!"' You screamed with a dark red face. He broke into a fit of laughter before sitting up.

"You should have seen your face (y/n)-" he was cut off when he was whacked across the face with a pillow. He lifted a hand to his cheek and chuckled.

"So, we're playing games now?..." He said, mischief lurking in his voice. You slowly started taking a couple of steps back, realising your mistake. He ran towards you, and you immediately dashed towards the stairs, soon enough reaching the top. Sprinting into your room and locking the door, sliding down the door while trying to catch your breath.

"Oh (y/n).~" Vincent said while knocking on the door. "Let's play.~"

"Not now Vincent, I'm seriously so tired right now. I need to sleep." You replied.

You heard a small whine from the other side of the door. Multiple sad Vincent noises echoed through the hallway. He can act like a child sometimes, then completely perverted the next. It was impossible to handle.

So you two sat opposite the door for what felt like hours, before Vincent heard the sound of a door being unlocked. Once the door swung open, he pounced onto you, scaring the living crap out of you.

"I thought y-you would have given up b-by now..." You stuttered out. His grin widened.

"Well you were wrong.~"

Your eyes widened when you felt another pair of lips crash onto yours. It shocked you at first, but you eventually returned it. When you both pulled away to breathe, he didn't stop there. Vincent started to nibble on your neck, leaving "love bites", and found your sensitive spot. You were both enjoying it until Vincent paused.

A sound echoed through your street. The sound Vincent dreaded to hear.

Police sirens.

Drawing closer to your house, and parking out front.