Part1

—Mina—

Christmas is coming so we'll having a Christmas break. I love Christmas break because it makes me get rid of my stress in school. I wonder what will I give to my friends on Christmas.

 I wonder what will I give to my friends on Christmas

I was sitting in the couch when someone ring the bell. I open it and saw an unfamilliar man.

"Who are you? Are you looking for my parents or my brother?" I asked.

"Sorry maybe we got on a wrong address" he said as he bowed.

"Its okay where will you go and I'll teach you the way" I said softly.

He give me the address then I teach him the way.

"Thank you so much" he replied respectively.

"Your welcome" I smiled.

"Btw, what's your name? I'm Junmyeon just call me Suho" he smiled.

"I'm Mina" I replied.

"Nice to meet you. I'm just new here and my mom asked me to go to this address which is my aunt's house to give this shoe we bought" he said.

"Nice to meet you too. You're so kind and you're so respectful. I'm already in my last school year and it was Christmas break so I don't have anything to do. I'm thinking of what gift will Inguve to my friends" I said in a soft low voice.

"We're just on the same age then. Its also my last school year and I'll be graduating this coming early 2021. Its fun to have a nice friend like you" he smiled.

"Goodbye. I have to go now my parents might be finding me now" I said as I run fast to our house.

"Goodbye too" he shouted.

As I step on the door of our house, my mom quickly asked me where did I go. 

"Where did you go? I keep finding you" she asked.

"Don't worry mom, I just help a man to go to the right address. He thought thisnwas the address he was looking for so I go with him to the right house" I replied happily.

"So good then. I'm happy to have a very kind little daughter like you" she said as she hug me then I hug her back.

"I prepare your favorite snack at your room. Go and eat it now" she smiled.

"Thank you mom" I hug her and quickly go to my room.

I saw my roomnwas so pretty and well organized. Does mom do this? My room becomes prettier than before.

Since my favorite color is purple, my parents make a elegant purple room for me

Since my favorite color is purple, my parents make a elegant purple room for me. I started to eat my snack and after a few minutes I lie down on my bed and someone comes in my mind. The man I met a while ago is too handsome. He's also respectful. He's so perfect. Maybe I'll give him something very elegant gift on Christmas. What does he like? Can I give him a luxury box? I wonder what does he like.

—Suho—

When I go home, Mina can't get out of my mind. The way she smiled at me while talking to me look so cute. Her gummy smile with her unique beauty looks so perfect. She's so kind. I want to givd her a gift on Christmas. But what does she like? Her moves are so elegant so maybe I'll give her an elegant one. I forgot to get her number, I'm so dumb!

I tried to go back to her house to meet her and asked mkre about her so I can easily find a perfect gift she likes. I ring the bell and his brother opened the door.

"Who are you? Who are you looking for?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I'm looking for Mina. I'm her friend. Can I meet her?" I asked shyly.

"Are you just her new friend? Because every ocassion, she invites her friends to come here and I never saw you" he said.

"Yeah I'm just new. We become friends a while ago when she taught me the way to the right address I'm looking for" I said.

"So you're the man she mentioned a while ago. I'm Kai nice to meet you" he smiled.

"I'm Junmyeon just call me Suho. I have a friend name Jongin and his nickname is Kai" I smiled.

"Well you're so respectful. You're a very perfect man. Btw what are we waiting for? Lets come in now and I'll call my sister" he said as we go in.

He called Mina and Mina rush down to meet me.

"Oh! Suho you're there!" she smiled.

"I just want to talk to you" I said.

"Let's go to my room and we'll talk for it there" she said and she pulled me going to her room.

I was surprised as how pretty her room was. We talk lot and I finally knew a lot of things about her. So I know what will I give her. I was about to say goodbye when I remember that I come there to get her number.

"Can I get your number?" I asked.

"Sure" she answered while handing me her number.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Your welcome. I'll invite you here on Christmas. I'm hoping you to come" she smiled.

"Of course I'll come" I replied happily.

"Ok bye Suho oppa" she smiled and waved her hand.

"Goodbye see, just call me if you eant to asked something" I said as I go out.

I go home and I asked my parents to bought the gift that I want to give her. They rushed out to look for it and I was home alone.

{This was Part1. Hope you like it}